PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo thinks my hand histories are spam!

Pokerho
03-10-2004, 09:25 PM
My yahoo mail account decided today that I have received enough hand histories from pokerstars. It has a thing called SpamGuard that automatically deletes anything it thinks is spam. That now apparently includes hand histories.

If I turn it off, they make it through, if I turn it back on, they never show up. I have tried creating a filter, but apparently Spamguard kills it before it ever makes it to the filtering stage.

Does anyone know a way around this other than turning Spamguard on and off every time I get a hand history?

Thanks,

LivingLegend58
03-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Create a spam folder, then send all [censored] there. You can get your HH from there.

Joe Tall
03-11-2004, 08:32 AM
I assume you hand histories appear in your 'Bulk Email' folder?

Therefore, the next HH you recieve in Bluk Email, click the box next to it and move it to your inbox. This will remove the HH from your Spam Filter.

Peace,
Joe Tall

Pokerho
03-13-2004, 04:37 AM
Unfortunately, it doesn't even make it as far as the bulk mail folder -- they just never show up at all if SpamGuard is on. However, after a few days with Spamguard turned off, I haven't had too much junk. For now, I'm just going to go with that and see what happens.