PDA

View Full Version : The other side of the story

TakeMeToTheRiver
03-10-2004, 03:48 PM
I am mostly a lurker, but felt like posting today...

Got home real late last night from work and decided to get in a quick S&G on Pokerstars. I found a $5 table half full and I jumped on.

After playing pretty tight, I made it to the final three and the game is dragging. The big stack has the other two of us doubled and I am slightly ahead of the small stack (maybe T150).

So I am getting tired and its after midnight and I need to get up for work at around 6AM. Since I don't want to hang around too long, I decide its time to push my stack.... I am on the button (UTG) and get A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif and push all in. The SB (big stack) folds and the BB calls all in, turning over A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. So I type "nh" and "good luck"

Flop: A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

"Yawn"

Turn: k /images/graemlins/spade.gif

"See ya"

River: 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

"sorry"

Of course, now that I could win the whole thing and an extra $6 (or whatever), I stay for another 1/2 hour before my QQ loses to the other guys TT as he pulls the T on the river.

Do I need help? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif