PDA

View Full Version : UB First time Deposit Bonus

Phishy McFish
03-09-2004, 06:14 PM
OK...so do the TECs you get for an initial deposit on UB of $100 or more count towards an entry for a direct 1 table tourney satellite to the Aruba trip (this can't be right), a multi-table tourney that the winner gets a trip (or one per 1,000 entered), or is it a Super Satellite where you have to win a 1 table tourney to get a seat at another 1 table tourney and THAT winner goes to Aruba?

CrackerZack
03-09-2004, 06:18 PM
I'm pretty sure a TEC is worth an entry into a 100+9 tourney. Someone else should confirm, but i'm pretty certain this is true.

jedi
03-09-2004, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK...so do the TECs you get for an initial deposit on UB of $100 or more count towards an entry for a direct 1 table tourney satellite to the Aruba trip (this can't be right), a multi-table tourney that the winner gets a trip (or one per 1,000 entered), or is it a Super Satellite where you have to win a 1 table tourney to get a seat at another 1 table tourney and THAT winner goes to Aruba?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first signed on back in November, I got enough UB Points to enter 3 One-table satellites ($11+1). The winner of that satellite got an Aruba chip, which corresponds to a TEC + $9 now. You can use the TECs for any of the larger tournaments, not just the Aruba ones I think.

So basically, you get 3 entries into TEC tournaments, not TECs themselves.

SExyBeast
03-09-2004, 08:57 PM
i just made a first time deposit of $500 but seems i have received neither points or bonus $$

now im not to familiar with the software there as i havent played yet am i missing something ?

Stew
03-09-2004, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i just made a first time deposit of $500 but seems i have received neither points or bonus $$

now im not to familiar with the software there as i havent played yet am i missing something ?

[/ QUOTE ]

You had to sign-up through CardPlayer to gett the TEC chip bonus, I believe.

Filip
03-09-2004, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure a TEC is worth an entry into a 100+9 tourney. Someone else should confirm, but i'm pretty certain this is true.

[/ QUOTE ]

The TEC counts as $100 for any tournament, so to play in a $100+9 for the Aruba trip you use 1 TEC and $9.