PDA

View Full Version : Never ending Party Problem

cowboyzfan
03-09-2004, 06:06 PM
For the last two months I have dealt with the Party Poker problem of not getting enough time to act/dissapearing buttons/ premature beeping of the annoying warning sound. I can deal with the beeping but not being forced all in on hands because i don't get a chance to act.

I have contacted Party support by every means possible and a great multitute of times. I have also asked for help on this board in the past. Although i think the Party support guys try to help, nothing they say works. All the deleting and reinstalling in the world has done nothing.

It pisses me off that i may have to leave the best games on the net because the site wont work for me. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix these problems? If not, and i have to leave Party, what sight has the Second fishiest low limit games?

I have played Paradise as a backup with no connection problems but I think the games are too tough.

Vehn
03-09-2004, 06:09 PM
They will fix it when they get around to it. I will no longer give party my business until they do. Go play elsewhere, internet poker existed before party and will after.

Dingo Puppet
03-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Theres hundreds of sites out there to check out. Just start exploring. You'll be surprised to find there's fish everywhere. I like the new sites, they offer the moon and there's only a handful of people taking them up on the offers. It's very lucrative. Trust me, check some of them out.

Filip
03-09-2004, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They will fix it when they get around to it. I will no longer give party my business until they do. Go play elsewhere, internet poker existed before party and will after.

[/ QUOTE ]

My view too.

Webster
03-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Thats weird - I play Party every night and do not have any of the above problems. ??????

soooted
04-07-2004, 02:05 PM
bump

I'm getting sick & tired of quiting my Party client every 300 or so hands and having to get a seat again at multiple tables.

Guess it's time to go elsewhere.

What other sites offer sub-affiliates? I have a few players I can take along with me who are bitching about the same button problem.

berya
04-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Since it has caused you so much trouble and you continue to play there not wanting to leave. And you keep trying to work this out. And and on and on. Maybe you should just get a new Dell for about $400 or so. Don't know how tight on the money you are but it's an idea.

subq
04-07-2004, 02:30 PM
I did this exact thing. I would like to play on Party but I can't until they fix the problem. I have never had any problems at any of the other sites. I miss the fish, but oh well.

soooted
04-07-2004, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since it has caused you so much trouble and you continue to play there not wanting to leave. And you keep trying to work this out. And and on and on. Maybe you should just get a new Dell for about $400 or so. Don't know how tight on the money you are but it's an idea.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a nice Dell laptop that I can play on, but I prefer to play on my nice overclocked tower system with my 3-LCD monitors.

Also, it's very possible that if I get a new tower, swap out MB's, swap out video cardss, whatever... that the problem won't go away.

But instead of ME changing, I'd rather see Party fix the f**** problem.

Timer
04-08-2004, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, it's very possible that if I get a new tower, swap out MB's, swap out video cardss, whatever... that the problem won't go away.

But instead of ME changing, I'd rather see Party fix the f**** problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problems whatsoever with Party's interface. In fact, I rather like it, especially compared to
Stars, which I can't stand. My friends do not have the problems you speak of either.

Jurollo
04-08-2004, 04:04 PM
I have never seen any of these problems on party either, maybe it is your connection to the network. Unless party heard these problems from say 100-200 people maybe even 1,000-2,000 people it isnt worth it for them to fix, it is less than 1/50th of their base, I would try playing elsewhere to eliminate your problems.