PDA

View Full Version : Babe's Best Golf Tournament

PokerBabe(aka)
03-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Spring is in the air and it's time to golf. Babe's Best Boys First Annual Golf Tournament will be held on Friday, May 14th in Vegas. ALL Best Boys are invited to participate and any boys who want to make the list are also invited. Details to follow on time and location. If you are interested, please email or PM me by May 1st.

LGPG and Hit 'em long and straight......

Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Steven Punk
03-09-2004, 11:29 AM
I will be running a Bochi Ball tournament and since we are a golf ball to play I figured this went with golf. Thank thee my lady for allowing me this opportunity.

The history of Bocha is distinguished and quite long....so I won't discuss it. Suffice it to say it is worthy of upper class. Don't be affraid to take a step up in life.

PokerBabe(aka)
03-09-2004, 12:02 PM
I have played Bochi ball once. I lked it, but it's a game played within a limited space. The Babe prefers the more "expansive" horizons on the golf course. And, walking a golf course provides lots of exercise to keep the Babe fit and slim.

LGPG,

Steven Punk
03-09-2004, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have played Bochi ball once. I lked it, but it's a game played within a limited space. The Babe prefers the more "expansive" horizons on the golf course. And, walking a golf course provides lots of exercise to keep the Babe fit and slim.

LGPG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Exercise is important. If you like expanses though, your heart would melt when you rode my best Filly and toured my land. Plenty of scenery, even a botanical garden. After riding 2 Exercise is important. If you like expanses though, your heart would melt when you rode my best Filly and toured my land. Plenty of scenery, even a botanical garden. Once finished riding 2 Masseuse work out any kinks the day may have provided.

Ahhh I must wake up from my dream my lady. Do you have this effect on all gentlemen?

PokerBabe(aka)
03-09-2004, 12:35 PM
"Ahhh I must wake up from my dream my lady. Do you have this effect on all gentlemen? "

YES, I have this effect on ALL gentlemen, but not all men. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Steven Punk
03-09-2004, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Ahhh I must wake up from my dream my lady. Do you have this effect on all gentlemen? "

YES, I have this effect on ALL gentlemen, but not all men. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tell anyone but most men are rabid dogs. They have no idea how to properly pamper a young lady. They have no idea what effect drawing a bubble bath layered with the right amount of rose pedals has on a lady.

Someday perhaps I will have the honor of showing what a true gentleman can do for your heart. Until then one can dream...

J.A.Sucker
03-09-2004, 01:27 PM
I just may come out in May, if Tommy may buy the coffee and hot dogs, maybe.

I got the long part down, but straight is a whole other problem. That and my back, which has been through hell and back. We'll see how I do this evening at the driving range.

M2d
03-09-2004, 02:20 PM
for me,the long part is doable, as is the straight part. the really tough part is the "and".

I may be able to get there for the tourney, but I'm not sure yet. anyway, I'd rather play a round (say those two words together?) with the babe 1 on 1.

Matt Flynn
03-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Well so much for dinner with Tommy. Although maybe I'll caddy. Then I can run for Best Best Boy's Boy. ;-)

Matt

PokerBabe(aka)
03-09-2004, 07:19 PM
I would love to have you join us. Let me know in a week or so if you can. Also, alot of the boys play poker MUCH better than they play golf, so not to worry about your "image." /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LGPG,

Babe

PokerBabe(aka)
03-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Of course you would rather play one on one with the Babe. But....really now.....you know those other boys will get jealous if you do. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me know when you get your plans in order and we will definitely rendevous.

LGPG

PokerBabe(aka)
03-09-2004, 07:24 PM
I would love to have you join us, in whatever role you choose. And....you never know who the best of the best is till the list comes out May 1st.

LGPG,

Mason Malmuth
03-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Hi Babe:

Sounds like a lot of fun, and if I played golf instead of tennis, I would be there.

Best wishes,
Mason

shemp
03-10-2004, 12:57 AM
Baby, I'd love to play with you and meet The Man Behind The Babe as well. There can be little doubt from my postings that BestBoyHood is out of the question, but maybe we can play a few hands and I can crack ya. I'm a 12 now, but I can't play to a 15 -- so I'll need a few pops.

J.A.Sucker
03-10-2004, 02:57 AM
Hi Mason,

If I come out, you can caddy for me. Alternatively, you can just play golf, too. If you would've seen Tommy and I play 18, you would know that golf ability isn't a requisite skill for this gathering.

J.A.Sucker
03-10-2004, 02:59 AM
Hi Babe,

The more I think about it, the more I realize that I need a vacation. I'll let you know soon, though.

I don't worry about my image, either at poker or on the course. Frankly, it's damn tough being as good looking as I am. Knowing this is even tougher! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
03-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Hi Schemp.....

If you are a 12, you will probably win the tournament. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hope you join us. LGPG,

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
03-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Hi Mason,

Well, You don't golf and I don't play tennis, so maybe we can just play poker sometime. /images/graemlins/wink.gif Hopefully, in different games /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LGPG,

Styles
03-10-2004, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Spring is in the air and it's time to golf. Babe's Best Boys First Annual Golf Tournament will be held on Friday, May 14th in Vegas. ALL Best Boys are invited to participate and any boys who want to make the list are also invited. Details to follow on time and location. If you are interested, please email or PM me by May 1st.

LGPG and Hit 'em long and straight......

[/ QUOTE ]

she plays golf too? daaaaaaaaaaamn serious competition here for the other ladies!