PDA

View Full Version : Hey Homer we need to schedule our match!

Nate tha' Great
03-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Sorry to waste space here in public but 2+2 seems to think that you can't/won't accept PMs. Drop me a line at nrspoker@hotmail.com and we can get something set up for this week. Ideal time(s) for me would be tonight or tomorrow night.

Homer
03-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Don't know how my PM's got turned off, they are back on now. I can play tomorrow evening. Will PM this as well...

Nate tha' Great
03-08-2004, 07:12 PM
I'm fairly shocked that this thread has 45 views....

Anyway, it looks like our match will be at 8:30 central / 9:30 eastern tomorrow night if anyone wants to be a railbird. I'll make no warrants whatsoever about the quality of my shorthanded play.

TheGrifter
03-08-2004, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm fairly shocked that this thread has 45 views....

[/ QUOTE ]

We're just looking for the trash talk!

Uhmmmm where is it???

surfdoc
03-08-2004, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We're just looking for the trash talk!

Uhmmmm where is it???

[/ QUOTE ]

You both SSSUUUCCCKKK. I got 50 bucks that says this match will be cancelled by the host site due to the horrendous play by both players.

Grifter, you like apples? How do you like them apples?

Is that the kind of thing you were looking for?

TheGrifter
03-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Uhm....sort of?

Nate tha' Great
03-09-2004, 04:42 AM
I had the singular pleasure tonight of wiping out not one but *two* 25 BB buy-ins in approximately 30 minutes of 3-handed play at Party this evening. The dealthblow was a grossly overplayed underpair of 9s that turned into a boat on the turn and set the last opponent all-in. Neither victim felt compelled to reload. The aggression is a'comin', the cards they are a'catchin', and Homer is a'losin'. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nate tha' Great
03-09-2004, 11:04 PM
FYI, I'm having my own technical problems. They'll be resolved ... hopefully ... very ... soon. I wish I had a [censored] DSL connection.