PDA

View Full Version : HULA/Team Play

driller
03-07-2004, 05:52 AM
Do we need another forum for team play? Its getting hard to find posts on poker.

gonores
03-07-2004, 09:32 AM
OK, I'm sorry to be curt with you...don't take it personally, it's just that I have to answer this question over and over these days.

It's obvious that we have been making every effort to keep the number of HULA threads down. We could have easily taken over the General Forum more than we alread have. Look around and you will find my response to one of these complaints. I'm sick of repeating myself.

I am not responding to any more of these "Why is HULA on the General Forum" questions.

Doug

CrackerZack
03-07-2004, 12:05 PM
like this forum was ripe with information before hand. Its the place where people post XXX dollars in XXX days and idiots like Gh0stbuster come to say they're quitting for the 17th time. Why don't you go complain in the "General Theory" forum about the 9 consecutive posts on bots. Talk about completely useless. At least 80+ people here are interested in the HULA stuff.

P.S. Nice work started yet another thread on the thing you're complaining about.

Joe Tall
03-07-2004, 05:26 PM
As far as I'm concerned this forum is the most mis-used out of any of the other forums.

I responded the exact same way to Lucky (with a little sharper tounge), however, he got his panties in a bent.

Yet another, HULA post trying to eliminate HULA posts, go figure!?!

Peace,
Joe Tall

fluff
03-07-2004, 09:21 PM
This thread certainly hasn't made it easier, now has it?