PDA

View Full Version : HULA questions

daryn
03-06-2004, 11:27 PM
ok i'm sure this is in about 10 other threads, but:

when are the matches? am i supposed to be awaiting an email? should i sign up for poker club yet?

Mike Haven
03-06-2004, 11:49 PM
i've sent you by pm a copy of gonores' e-mail that he sent to everyone from zoopoker@yahoo.com

maybe your spam-catcher is working overtime?

krazyace5
03-08-2004, 01:53 AM
I never got that email either, could you send a copy to me?
Thanks

Mike Haven
03-08-2004, 05:13 AM
i have sent you a pm of a copy of gonores' e-mail

however, as he may often send e-mails out with important information, changes, results, etc, it would be better to find out why you didn't receive his first e-mail so you don't miss others

i use hotmail, and as i have entered zoopoker@yahoo.com in my hotmail address book that has made sure that his e-mails are delivered to my inbox and not to my junk e-mail box - your provider probably works in a similar way

daryn
03-08-2004, 09:49 AM
ok, daryn vs. bozeman tuesday at noon (i assume EST but will confirm)..

now what? we have to notify gonores, tpc?

gonores
03-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Make sure you can sit at the table. If you can't, then get in touch with live support and let them know your plight.

Just notify me with the results, either publicily on a thread or by PM.

Doug

daryn
03-08-2004, 10:15 AM
maybe i'm just missing something here, but how is this whole thing working? about the hula tables.. who creates them? are they for specific matches? who knows? is there some thread or email with all the answers?

gonores
03-08-2004, 10:21 AM
You and your damn break from poker....you're out of touch.
Find some answers here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=562227&page=1&view=expand ed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=)

I suggest you just read it in threaded mode and read all my 1st level replies to the initial post. The HULA schedule-week 1 thread has your match info (ie who you play) somewhere on there.

daryn
03-08-2004, 02:42 PM
ok, so as i understand it we just agree to play at a certain time, and just show up. i am able to sit at the hula tables.

now what's the deal on payment, i don't have any money in my tpc account yet, is this ok?

gonores
03-08-2004, 02:55 PM
You can sit at the HULA tables right now?

Yes...get some cash into your acct. ASAP. I am not sure who has all had money extracted from their account, but I am going to let TPC handle one problem at a time. Once all our players have access to all our tables, then I will see to it the prize pool is collected.

D

ElSapo
03-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Once all our players have access to all our tables, then I will see to it the prize pool is collected.

If they're going to pay out prizes first, please don't do this on my account.

El Sapo

gonores
03-08-2004, 03:07 PM

ElSapo
03-08-2004, 03:23 PM
What I mean is, if the game is on and the prizes will be paid out, I hope you don't feel it necessary to remove the entry fee from my account.

(in other words, TPC hasn't deducted the $26 from my acct. either)

gonores
03-08-2004, 03:29 PM
But I do feel it necessary /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ....

I just received confirmation that TPC is waiting until we have 72 players on the guest list to take out the prize pool. I am sure we have more daryn-types who are sleeping on this sign-up thing, but I don't know the exact numbers. Quite frankly, I'd rather wait a day or two until the current wave of players calms down with their cries to support to go back and pick up the stragglers.

Doug

Nick B.
03-08-2004, 03:34 PM
I talked to live support and they took the $26 out of my account, but I am not able to sit at the table.

gonores
03-08-2004, 04:03 PM
(Doug's new automated response to anything and everything TPC)

Keep talking to live support until you feel comfortable with your setup. I could help take care of it, but it's getting hard to micro-manage all of this. The site is small enough that support actually has the power to fix things for you, and a lot of HULA players are raving about the speed and understanding support has shown (they actually speak English!)

PS...Yes, they are swamped, and it is somewhat likely you won't get through on your first try if you attempt live support. Keep trying, you will fix your problem faster than I can.

Doug

Schneids
03-08-2004, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(Doug's new automated response to anything and everything TPC)

[/ QUOTE ]

Party could really use a guy like you on their Support team /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously though, keep up the good work

LivingLegend58
03-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Yeah, thanks for all you have done.

Stagemusic
03-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Just a quick comment on support from TPC. Yesterday afternoon I downloaded the site, did a quick looksee around (The interface is sparse and very clean), verified my email, deposited $50 from Neteller, emailed support for HULA access and bonuses, got a reply from them immediately because I didn't put a subject in the email, redid the email with subject, played on a 1-2 table for awhile, then joined one of those 3 person shootouts (I won). Checked my account history and found that the fee had been taken and all bonuses had been credited.

Total elapsed time: about 1 HOUR

Now that was impressive.