PDA

View Full Version : The Night Shift Decapitators on Rollerblades

HavanaBanana
03-06-2004, 05:40 PM
The team 'The Night Shift Decapitators on Rollerblades' is ready to roll!
Keep woman and kids indoors.
I am predicting that heads will roll.
Look at this lineup :!!

InThaCup
HavanaBanana
Acesover8's
N1Stunnor
BigEndian
StageMusic
LarsŪ
Nick B.
Sherrif Fatman

ElSapo
03-06-2004, 05:51 PM
I looked at the lineup. What about this was supposed to be scary?

Bring it.

El Sapo

Side note ... So I'm walking down the street one day with my girlfriend. We just ate lunch, played some pool, and it's a Sunday afternoon so it's definitely time for a nap. Walking back to her car, there's a small poodle tied up to a parking meter outside a restaurant. It starts barking at us. I pause in front of it, and having had a few beers with lunch I boldly shout "Bring it, Poodle!"

Poodle lunges out and bites me.

Girlfriend laughs. People walking on the street laugh. Poodle growls. People keep laughing. She keeps laughing. I start laughing. Yes, I taunted the poodle and it kicked my ass.

Not this time.

Joe Tall
03-06-2004, 06:06 PM
BananaHead, phhalease....

Sap,

Girlfriend laughs. People walking on the street laugh. Poodle growls. People keep laughing. She keeps laughing. I start laughing. Yes, I taunted the poodle and it kicked my ass.

Nice! Did you read my Beachball story in Other Topics last week? Same deal, try to be funny & cool, end up being the donkey!

Peace,
Joe Tall

GuyOnTilt
03-06-2004, 08:32 PM
Look at this lineup :!!

Okay..

InThaCup : Hasn't actually "played" poker in year, as he's too busy acting as affiliate to the real poker players. Probably the weakest 1st Rounder in the league. Not a threat.

HavanaBanana : He idolizes me so much, he copied my moniker (TouristOnTilt) and my signature (ToT). Also to note, we've made two sidebets between us, and I'm 2-0. 'Nuff said.

Acesover8's : His 2+2 moniker is the dead man's hand, and after his week versus StrongBadia's Army, he'll wish he was. Dead. That is.

The rest of your lineup is simply too painful to look at. I feel bad for you guys. Honestly, it's almost unfair to the teams playing you first. It's like they're getting a by-week. StrongBadia's Army will be looking forward to it's turn for the free points.

Thanks for joining the league fellas! Dead money's always welcome here.

DO YOU HAS?

GoT