PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker

Slingshot
03-06-2004, 10:03 AM
If anybody owns this software, are u happy with it. Is it worth a purchase?

TobDog
03-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Just paid for it about a week ago, it tells you a lot about your own play and your opponents as well. You can download it for free and put up to 1000 hands into it before having to commit to it(pay). I haven't found anyone here who did not say it was worth the price. As for me, I'm still new to it, so I haven't figured out all it can do, but it tells me things about my play that can only help me play better.

Styles
03-06-2004, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I don't think you would get the value of out of it.

Don't take this the wrong way, the value is certainly in there, and Pokertracker is great software, but, IMHO you have to be willing to do some 'work' yourself to really benefit from it.

From your post, it appears you are not really a 'digger' and it would probably be wasted on you.

Just my opinion and I believe PockerTracker sells for much less than it's worth.

MicroBob
03-06-2004, 05:48 PM
i think a vast majority on here agree that it is great.
i finally got it 6 weeks ago and it far exceeds my expectations.
found holes in my game and have improved my results dramatically in a short time.
learned a lot about my opponents and how they play.

the cost is $55....i got it for only $40 befor ethe price went up Feb 1. i easily would have paid $100 or more for it.

try the free 1,000 hand trial. it took me about 200 hands to decide to fork over the money and get the full-scale version.

Monty Cantsin
03-06-2004, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's great. I strongly recommend it.

/mc

nicky g
03-08-2004, 09:45 AM
On a related note, is there any software that can take Party PLO histories?