PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

RollaJ
03-05-2004, 09:30 AM
When people asked for it long enough we got a micr limits forum.

What are the chances, that if we all request it we can get a <font color="blue"> Party Sucks </font> forum. In this forum we could post all the bugs, conspiricies, is it back up yet, what happened to my money, support sux, do you believe these schmucks, anyone have a code, can you reffer me, get up to 10% of your rake back, look at the pretty new update that doesnt work, what happened to the hand histories my poker tracker is confused, I cashed out 28 days ago and havent gotten a thing,Lucy is supposed to get back to me maybe she has the wrong number, where the hell did my buttons go, why cant I get my money off that table, how come they still have Atari graphics, will they restart this tourney any time soon, why do they have this little button on my explorer bar, is it me or does empirepoker.com keep copying party and various other questions.

Just a thought

Gamblor
03-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Which is better, log6 or log8?

Can Party 4th and 5th street cards be predicted?

By the way, I hear they're coming out with log12, with faster functionality and a 4% increase in accuracy of suits, and a 2.7% increase in accuracy of card rank.

I have to call them.

UTGunner
03-05-2004, 10:22 AM
What about: <ul type="square"> Bonus Whore Forum Affiliates Wanted Forum Forum of the Banned OT Forum Software/Technical Issues Forum To Pay or Not to Pay (taxes) Forum [/list]

Simon Diamond
03-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Then what would be posted in here?

Simon

RollaJ
03-05-2004, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Software/Technical Issues Forum

[/ QUOTE ]
The need for this forum would be alleviated with the creation of the new Party Sucks forum

Steven Punk
03-05-2004, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

By the way, I hear they're coming out with log12, with faster functionality and a 4% increase in accuracy of suits, and a 2.7% increase in accuracy of card rank.

I have to call them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? How does this in any manner come close to a response about adding a forum? Gibberish.

Gamblor
03-05-2004, 11:12 AM
Forum of the Banned

Now this, I support. Let Eugene and TT spam each other and talk about critters and god knows what else for the rest of the 3rd millenium. As long as I don't have to read.

OT Forum

Click on "Other Topics" on the left side of your screen.

Gamblor
03-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Gibberish

You certainly live up to your name.

pudley4
03-05-2004, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have to call them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? How does this in any manner come close to a response about adding a forum? Gibberish.

[/ QUOTE ]

n00b

Steven Punk
03-05-2004, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Gibberish

You certainly live up to your name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you personally attack me with a statement so crude? Do you have anu idea the people I know? Please calm yourself and learn what you are capable of and don't be embarrased by it.

RollaJ
03-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Steven Punk is one of our recently banned forum mongers, who keeps making tongue in cheek comments only a more experienced poster would know about. Please ignore him.

Simon Diamond
03-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Who would that be then Rollaj? For some reason I find him very amusing.

Simon

goodguy_1
03-05-2004, 08:53 PM
is'nt Steven Punk the animal/critter guy?sounds like it