PDA

View Full Version : moneymaking online question

ilnp
03-04-2004, 10:50 PM
hi guys
new to forum :P

I'm curious as to what the players here think the best games to make money online are? There's a lot of options, and although the friends that got me into poker and I all think similarly, after meeting and speaking with a lot of poker players over the last couple months and i've heard some interesting new responses.

Limit Holdem (if so, what limits/where? originally, one might say more money the better, but maybe playing 4 tables of 15-30 on party is better than playing 100-200 on stars?)

No Limit holdem (what limits/where, again, actually this applies to everything)

Limit O8
Pot Limit Omaha
LHE Sit and Gos
NLHE Sit and Gos
Multitables

Perhaps some mix ?

Thoughts, please :-). Also, variance/bankroll requirements should be taken into consideration.

dan

Silybum
03-04-2004, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious as to what the players here think the best games to make money online are?

[/ QUOTE ]

First find out how much they are raking the pot.

BradleyT
03-05-2004, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm curious as to what the players here think the best games to make money online are?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see here. I made about $2,000 from Ultima Online. I made about $6,000 from Diablo II. I made about $4,000 playing Star Wars Galaxies and about $25,000 playing The Sims Online.

I'd have to say The Sims Online. Once EQ2 and UXO come out though I'll probably make a lot off those also.

OnlinePokerCoach
03-05-2004, 12:18 AM
For me, it's 5/10 10/20 15/30 Limit Texas Hold'em (full ring game) at EmpirePoker.

You might try running a poll instead. You may get more responses. If you do, you may wish to leave out the ultra high limits like 100/200 or even 30/60. I ran a poll recently on the most profitable hold'em full table games at Empire/Party and 30/60 got the highest votes because of jokers. I doubt that they are dominating the Empire 30/60 game.