PDA

View Full Version : Party problem (there's a first)

MadSci
03-04-2004, 10:25 PM
I SORT OF got disconnected during a Party sng (still going on). For 1/2 second, I got the "connection problem" sign on top of the table. I enetered my move, then it waited as if I did nothing before "all-in protecting" me.

the odd thing is, I'm not disconnected. I can look at other tables, but I can't access my own cash balance or the table I am playing on.

I've tried closing and reopening my table to no avail.

Anything I should do now? Any chance of a refund?

MadSci
03-04-2004, 10:45 PM
well, now i can see my balance. the only thing i can't do is go to my table. grrrrrr.

update: restarting the software fixed it. I'm explaining it to the support guy...

O. K. now, I spent QUITE a while explaining to the guy that the problem was not the connection, but the software. He eventually gaave an answer to a similiar problem that I had, which is to close all internet connections by restrting the pc. Again, my problem was fixed by restarting the Party SOFTWARE. Support the theory that the software was the problem, yes?

Anyway, it seems I found a glitch in the update, because nothing like that happened to me before. I sthere any way I can actually get that heard and understood by Party? Thanks.