PDA

View Full Version : ATTN..............CANADIANS...................READ ME

rusty JEDI
03-04-2004, 08:27 PM
For all Canadians wanting to play the HULA

I have been given permission to find a Canadian entry into the HUlA. Because it is at thepokerclub.com we will not be able to compete for money but instead Canadian pride. So assuming we come 1st, which im thinking we will, the money will go to the 2nd place team. THERE WILL BE NO FEE for us.

So basically we put in a team, play for glory, and kick some yanks ass like we did in 1812. There will be some european ass in there im sure too, but if you got ass we Canadians will kick it.

I need you to please reply to this post or the one in the IG forum. We need 9 players including me, but it will be first come first serve. Please reply quick as this thing gets started pretty quick

Thanks

rJ

So far its just me and Bob L.

jaybird
03-04-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm interested.

I dont have an account at thepokerclub.com

Do I need a real money account to participate?

rusty JEDI
03-04-2004, 08:49 PM
The reason we are competing for pride and not $$$ is because thepokerclub will not allow Canadians to have real money accounts.

For us it will just be practice on our HU game.

rJ

crazy canuck
03-05-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey Jedi. PM me if it's not full yet. I'm kind of busy but will be glad to kick some yankee and euro butt.

rusty JEDI
03-05-2004, 03:57 AM
Unfortunately, not enough people replied. Hopefully next time they run this thing we will have more than 1 day to try and get a Canadian team in.

Thanks for the interest.

rJ

rusty JEDI
03-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Looks like we have a few more days to try and get a couple people. Please pm me or reply to this to keep it near the top.

Basically each week we would be matched up against another team and we would each have one match to play. Time is determined through pm's on an individual basis.

Please let me know ASAP

rJ

rusty JEDI
03-09-2004, 05:24 PM

Gamblor
03-09-2004, 05:43 PM
Can't devote the time to the HULA, but please read the "Oh Canada!" post in the B&M Cardrooms Forum

That is all.

Bubmack
03-09-2004, 05:57 PM
remember...we are talking about poker and not lumber-jacking /images/graemlins/grin.gif

And even our Alaskan Yankee lumberjacks would argue with you about your superiority in that field, too.
/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bubs