PDA

View Full Version : ub not offering bonus option?

crockpot
03-04-2004, 07:08 PM
trying to deposit into ub to get the march reload, but they don't offer me the bonus option when i click submit.

anyone get the bonus without choosing the option? or did anyone actually see the option?

BillE
03-04-2004, 07:39 PM
didnt get the option and didn't get the bonus. another UB screwup.

MicroBob
03-04-2004, 07:47 PM
evidently ub didn't get their own memo regarding the start-time of their own re-deposit promotion.

crockpot
03-04-2004, 08:00 PM
not only did i not get the bonus, but their tables are currently running at a partesque snail pace. oh, and i got booted off the waiting list of history's most juicy plo8 game ever.

Lazymeatball
03-04-2004, 08:09 PM
I misread their email and made my deposit at 8am thurs. I had to email support and they gave me my bonus before 6pm. I think I'll try to get it again tomorrow, suckers.

MicroBob
03-04-2004, 08:14 PM
yeah.....take advantage of the time when their customer-support actually came through for you....
it's not like they're stingy with their bonuses.

if i knew your ub handle i probably wouldn't turn you in....but i think i might consider it.

c'mon dude....they are doing something nice for you and you are trying to pull a fast one on them.

Lazymeatball
03-04-2004, 09:41 PM
The bonus is a rake rebate at best. They still make money when I clear bonus. The amount of money they will make from all the tables I start will more than make up for the bonus I get.
Furthermore, I've been on the downside of incompetent customer support enough times already, why not take advantage for once.

ps. thanks for not turning me in narc /images/graemlins/wink.gif

goodguy_1
03-04-2004, 10:19 PM
does UB have live chat or toll-free phone support???
didnt last time I checked

I also deposited 2 hours early for this supposed bonus.

MicroBob
03-05-2004, 12:32 AM
i just deposited and got the 20% re-deposit bonus button.
they got that up and running faster than i expected. just thought everyone else would like to know.

good luck lazy getting 2 bonuses for the price of 1. agreed that you really aren't taking that much out of their pocket if you can pull it off.

if you start a couple of tables it is probably a bit better than a rake-rebate....but i would agree they aren't exactly losing a whole lot of money offering this.
others have proclaimed incredulously 'how can they possibly afford to give out ALL THAT MONEY'.
if they said instead 'hey, deposit $500 at our site and we'll let you play rake-free for a few hours' it wouldn't look as impressive to most.....but it is probably about the same.

of course, most re-loads are pretty much the same.
stars takes a little longer to clear.
i think paradise is a tad quicker (than ub) but i've been hitting the 5-max tables over there.
party's go the fastest of them all....but they don't have them as often.

but for the most part....i just look at this as an opportunity to play virtually rake-free (or maybe a little better than rake-free) at different sites.

CrackerZack
03-05-2004, 01:01 AM

Jim Kuhn
03-05-2004, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ps. thanks for not turning me in narc

[/ QUOTE ]

Is thar one of those thar rewards involved for turning peoples in?