PDA

View Full Version : Internet Horses

Steven Punk
03-04-2004, 02:47 PM
The internet forum suggested I post my request for information here as well.

My questions are concerning on-line wagering of horses. Does anyone have any sites where they wager on hourses and if so how do you come by the handicapping information?

Raven1970
03-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Check out xpressbet.com. It provides you with (1) all betting options across the country's tracks and (2) live video/audio feeds for a number of bigger tracks. In order to fully use the site, you will need to either (1) be residing in one of a number of designated states or (2) be creative in creating a user profile . . . by designating one of the lucky states as your state of residency. Arkansas comes to mind. . .

To get all the information you need, simply become a member of the Daily Racing Form's internet site - www.drf.com. (http://www.drf.com.) You can purchase past performances there. Also - since I don't know how often you bet horses - drf's site provides a great explanation of the Past Performances print outs.

If you like betting two year olds in maiden special weight races, you will need genetic historical data. Check out BRISNET.com for stat books.

equibase.com is another informative site.

DRF has a number of awesome track specific race info books - beyer speed pars and the like.

Good luck.

Steven Punk
03-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Raven, thank you very much.

Raven70
03-05-2004, 02:15 AM
BTW - Make sure and obtain TVG network on your satellite television provider. Both Directv and DishNetwork carry it.

arod4276
03-07-2004, 01:01 AM
by far and away the best place on the net is pinnaclesports.com. best offshore book in the world, and they give a 7 percent rebate on your handle paid weekly. arod4276