PDA

View Full Version : Kramer and Neuman are now running Party

MS Sunshine
03-04-2004, 02:11 AM
That's right, I don't believe that several hundred Indians of which 95% have never played a hand of poker and make 80 cents an hour are Party's customer support which decide our complaints. They speak the same language, even not knowing the game we should be getting better customer support. No, I think Neuman, from Seinfeld, the epitome of a civil servant is answering all of Party's support e-mails.

Now, my assertion that Kramer is in charge of Party's software devolpment is a stretch since the dimmest poster here, hi gabbby, would have to concede that even Kramer would be able to input the formula to compute an average stack in a tournament in a couple of months. That's right an average stack= #starting players times 1000/current # of players. It's not that hard, even for a billion dollar business run by idiots.

Any of the no-nothing New York street people could be in charge of the non-delivery of hand histories, but it is possible that no one is in charge of this.

Without question the Soup Nazi is running the alerts@partypoker.com dept. Of the hundred, or so, of cases of all-in abuse during the last year that I've sent to them about three seem suspicious to them. They were sent warnings that their all-in protection could be effected in the future if they continue to cheat players that complain. The rest of the cases of connection problems while holding second nuts facing a large raise were covered in the all encompassing form letter that I personally have several hundred copies, which basically say we can tell it's your problem and we would rather it cost you money than us. No relief for you. NEXT.

George Costanza is without question running Party's affiliate program. But sir, it has been entered in the computer and it can never be changed even if it is wrong. NEXT.

Of all my dealings with Party the only poker competent people in the multi-hundred people organization are Lucy, Mike O'Malley and Mike Sexton the rest are played by characters from Seinfeld.

MS Sunshine

MicroBob
03-04-2004, 02:20 AM
"since the dimmest poster here, hi gabbby,"

laughed realy hard at this.

NO REFUND FOR YOU!!

ChrisCo
03-04-2004, 02:32 AM
I would have to say that Krooger, Georges boss of Krooger Ind. smoothing has some play at Party. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Good post!

subq
03-04-2004, 02:19 PM
I would like to know who runs the show (who are the execs and managers). They are terrible I wouldn't want them anywhere near a company I had anything to do with.

daryn
03-04-2004, 02:30 PM
NEXT!

that's my favorite little ending to a seinfeld show

Prickly Pete
03-04-2004, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Of all my dealings with Party the only poker competent people in the multi-hundred people organization are Lucy, Mike O'Malley and Mike Sexton the rest are played by characters from Seinfeld.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right, but currently many of our Party complaints are on the back burner. Apparently Sexton and O'Malley are working on a big project of dropping a giant rubber ball of oil out of a 10 story building.

GrinningBuddha
03-04-2004, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Without question the Soup Nazi is running the alerts@partypoker.com dept. Of the hundred, or so, of cases of all-in abuse during the last year that I've sent to them about three seem suspicious to them. They were sent warnings that their all-in protection could be effected in the future if they continue to cheat players that complain. The rest of the cases of connection problems while holding second nuts facing a large raise were covered in the all encompassing form letter that I personally have several hundred copies, which basically say we can tell it's your problem and we would rather it cost you money than us. No relief for you. NEXT.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I don't play the same limits as you, I've sent in probably a dozen reports in limited play recently, and over 50% had some action taken against them. This was also through alerts@partypoker.com. <shrug>