PDA

View Full Version : He finally speaks the truth

Gamblor
03-04-2004, 12:50 AM
It's human nature to take from the weak. I'm not saying its right to do so, but it's still human nature.

No, it's not. Israeli governments have even built universities (see: Gaza U, and Bir Zeit) in hopes that education might bring them out of their misery. Those universities are now bases of operation for various organizations who have claimed responsibility for the murders of innocent civilians. Now, that's called a fact, and more importantly it debunks your implied claim that Israel (or the Jews, after all, what's the difference?) "takes from the weak". Propaganda, or not, it's a fact.

Never mind, of course, various agreements signed between states (some of whom happen to be (gasp) Arab), the repeated invasions by various neighbouring states (see parentheses above), and the entire history of the Middle East, and I'm fairly certain this does not boil down to on tiny democratic country of 5-million and the size of New Jersey, deciding to go on a 300-million Arab murder rampage.

your people kill innocents all the time

oh, we're all the same. We all think the same, and we are each responsible for the others' actions.

See, without going to the nitty gritty, it is bigots who see the 2% or 1% or less of a "group" and in lumping all people of a "group" into one mold (Islam/Judaism/Blacks/Portugese), you deny their individuality and thus dehumanize them.

If you're an American, where I believe the individual holds the sole responsibility for his actions (so as not to lay blame with, say, the "Blacks" for some mugging that happened in, say, Harlem) and as such you cross that line into segregationist racist/anti-semitic/whatever thought.

Bravo for stepping out of the closet (I'm sure you HATE that phrase) so courageously.

And if you really think it's "propaganda" and not the truth as I have seen it, with my own two eyes, and not in a pre-packaged set of clips determined by an television producer who may have biases either way, I suppose nothing left to say.

But I'll keep yappin' and talkin' and tellin you the way it is until you [censored] get it. And then I'll start on the next guy.

William
03-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Of course, one could imagine that if you weren't there to argue with him all the time, perhaps he'll get tired and drop all that s***.
Just a thought.