PDA

View Full Version : Poker tracker/ PP hand history problems

Losing all
03-03-2004, 10:57 PM
So I get off my ass and buy poker tracker last week, love it! except for the fact that every forth or fifth auto request doesn't go through or whatever. Not a problem, just pay close attention (extra fun when you're only playing 4 tables) and force a request. That works most of the time (like 4 of the 6 f'ing days I've had it, .667 batting avg ain't bad)

This leaves me with 2 options,

1) quit early every time it becomes clear this sh!t just isn't going to work, sticking to my plan of keeping semi-perfect records and finding my true rate. like my 150+ hands backlogged for tonight. Very -EV

2) Say fuggit and keep on playing. Probably the smart move, but this would make my silly little stats nothing more than a mental stroke off as it seems I'll be missing somewhere between 20-99% of my hands.

Is this all related to Party's recent tech issues? If so rant off. I've never read a bad word about PT in here, so I can't imagine it's that software's fault.

OR

Is it always a lot of work getting your HH's from party? those shiftless fuc*s in the IT department can't seem to do anything else right.

NoChance
03-03-2004, 11:19 PM
This happens alot. The hand histories will come in a few hours. You can catch up at that point.

goodguy_1
03-04-2004, 04:52 AM
YIPPEE..I just got 13 Party hh's.Things are working again hopefully for now!

MicroBob
03-04-2004, 05:05 AM
i only got a couple e-mails and should have received way more. my stats show around 500 hands tonight and i only got 150 of them.
lots of wins in there that i didn't get so i don't need to worry about artifically/accidentally inflated stats.

goodguy_1
03-04-2004, 05:53 AM
hhmm yes you may be right.i started playing at Multi and Party around 10:15 pm est.Got the emails at around 3:45 am .thats 5 1/2 hours worth.Problem is I requested 3 an hour(every 20 minute) from each site for a total of 6 per hour so I should have gotten 33 or so hh's.
So you are definetly right I got only 18/33 ...better than nothing I guess.. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

goodguy_1
03-04-2004, 06:28 AM
hey these hh's keep on coming even after i stopped playing....maybe I'll get them all /images/graemlins/grin.gif