PDA

View Full Version : Poor customer support... and its not Party for a change

Cubswin
03-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Here is a brief overview of the problem. I attempted to deposit sat night and my will hill account was never credited but money was taken out of my neteller account. I contacted support saturday night and they told me that it sometimes takes 24 hours for neteller transactions to show up (lie #1). After 24 hours and no money shows up i contact support again on sunday. The agent (Calin) tells me the finance deaprtment is closed and he will ensure that the money is credited by tuesday because he didnt work on monday (lie #2 money didnt show up in my account on tueday). Tuesday, my money still hasnt shown up and i contact support again. Emma tells me Calin is "out sick" and she ensures me my money will be there by wednesday (lie #3 money didnt show up today). So today i check my account and my money still hasnt shown up. Here is the chat log from today:

Adam: Welcome to William Hill, my name is Adam. How may I help you?

You: hello adam.... i was wondering when my account is going to be credited with the $100 i am owed? i have been now contacted you guys 3 times and you still havnt sorted this thing out

Adam: What is this regarding?

You: i attempted to deposit sat night through neteller....my neteller account was charge but my will hill account was never credited....calin told me that it would be sorted out by tuesday....it was not.....i chatted with a different agent yesterday who told me that calin was off sick and that she would insure that my accoutn was credited today...it was not been....

Adam: May I take your William Hill account number please?

You: (please dont feed me the line that your finace department is closed and there is nothing you can do)

You: xxxxxx

Adam: Thansk.

Adam: Thanks.

Adam: I note from your account, that you managed to deposit $100 via Neteller on Sat 28th Feb.

Adam: Was this your only deposit, oir was there another?

You: there was another.....

You: Feb 27 17:58 William Hill Sports $100.00

You: Feb 28 15:33 William Hill Sports $100.00

You: the one from feb 28 went through fine.... the one ffrom teh 27th didnt go through

Adam: Ok.

Adam: At the moment there is nothing I can do as the Finance dept is not open.

Adam: If you could call when they are open, that is 10am til 5pm in the UK.

Adam: The an agent will be able to contact them directly.

You: im not making an international call for a mistake on your end

Adam: It is not necessarily a mistake with the Will Hill system. However, only the finance dept have access to the database in order to verify the deposit.

Adam: You may contact us by Livechat if you wish.

You: it is a mistake on your end.... i have now been lied to 3 times....

Adam: I am not lying.

Adam: There is no point in me lying.

You: once on sat night when i was told that neteller was not "instant"

You: again on sunday when calin told me that this would be sorted out by tuesday

Adam: The fact is that if you contact us during UK office hours, we will be able to help.

Adam: At 9-40 pm in the UK, I cannot contact the relevant department.

You: and again yesterday when another agent told me that it would be sorted out by todaay

Adam: It is unfortunate that the agent you were dealing with has not been available.

Adam: However, right now, at this moment in time, without speaking to the finance department, there is very little I can do.

Adam: I apologise for the inconvenience.

You: why wasnt this issued been brought to the finace department yet....calin confirmed on saturday that he would bring it to their attention through email and that it would be credited by tuesday (not monday because he said he was moving), and yesterday emma once again told me that she would bring it to their attention.....

You: is emma available? can i chat with her?

Adam: If my colleagues have reported this to finance then, short of asking them directly what is happening, I cannot answer the question.

Adam: I do not work in finance.

Adam: Emma is not here at the moment.

You: lol

You: can you tell me a time whne i might be able to chat with either emma or calin?

Adam: Emma would be here tomorrow at 3pm in the UK and Calin at 10 am in the UK.

You: LOL

....at this point i got really pissed and sarcastic but unforntunately forgot to copy the text. They have cause me to start drinking early tonight /images/graemlins/grin.gif

regards
cubs