PDA

View Full Version : PACIFIC POKER CASHOUT! WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Thats Interesting!
03-03-2004, 06:00 PM
It seems like the people at PacificPoker dont really what me to have my cashouts. I have gotten 1 successful cashout so far. Even on that small $180 cashout I had to email them. Now I have 3 similar cashout and its been over 1 week, still have to email them. No reply yet. Do I always have to email support just for my money?

Seems as though they want to keep the money for themselfs. Like if no one ask for it then why tasfer it, even if they made the cashout. Im going to stop playing there just because of the cashout problems. Common guys any thoughts?
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CrackerZack
03-03-2004, 06:09 PM
wrong forum.

they're always slow.

Jim Kuhn
03-05-2004, 03:34 AM
A week would be fast for Pacific. They hold up the processing for 4 or 5 days 'in case you change your mind'. Then they begin the normal site procedure for cashouts. I don't bother emailing them. Just let the turtle run its course. It sucks but if you play there you have no choice.

Thats Interesting!
03-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Yeah, they suck at cashout. I have a choice and im leaving. Truepoker and pokerroom cashout in 48hr all the time. Thanks and gl to u. /images/graemlins/spade.gif

TobDog
03-06-2004, 01:07 AM
I know wrong forum, but, I cashed out from there last Fri, and it hit my account today, Friday, it took a week. I sne thtem som eunrelated emails and they took 4 days to have a person respond, I think it's a 1 man show there.

tobdog