PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED HULA DRAFT LIST

gonores
03-03-2004, 05:59 PM
This includes all late comers, and has removed all withdrawls up to now. By my count, this is 76. I will handle Free Agency and subs and the such after the draft. Contact me if you are not on here and should be or on here and shouldn't be.

AAmaz0n
Acesover8s
Ajo go all in
Bbill
BigEndian
bicyclekick
Blade XX
Bob L.
BookofIcculus
BottlesOf
Bozeman
Brian0729
Bubu
BugsBunny
Bunky9590
Calvin
Catch of the Day
Ccass
Cjs
CrackerZack
Darkknight
Daryn
Deucesup
Dylan Wade
ElSapo
Filip
Fluff
Fudgenut
Gacm
Gonores
Inthacup
Irishboy
Itsmarty
J.R.
James282
JasonHoldEm
Jay!
Jek187
Joe Tall
JohnShaft
Jtf
karlson
Krazyace5
LarsR
Livinglegend58
Magithighs
Maxpower
Morgant
Mosch
Mosta
N1stunnor
Nate tha Great
Nick B.
NLSoldier
Nottom
Pokernoob
Pridmore
Pudley4
Rayrns
Rugbyrat
Schneids2k02
Sheriff Fatman
Shymon
Simon
Smudgex68
soda
Spyder
Stagemusic
Surfdoc
The Gift of Gab
TheGrifter
Trix
TTT
Ulysses
Wayne
Weasel45

Inthacup
03-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Hi all,

I want it to be known that I will be in Vegas and likely away from a computer from Thursday-Sunday. I am more than willing to play my match soon after I get back.

Cup

JTG51
03-03-2004, 09:57 PM
I just started making my draft list since I won't be around tomorrow night and I realized I don't know anything about most of the players. This is tough!

It's especially hard to get a read on Fudgenut's play since he's made exactly one post on the forum and that was to declare himself eligible for the draft. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

gonores
03-04-2004, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
soda

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else feel like we've uncovered Bobby Fischer here?

smudgex68
03-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Strange feeling to think that team captains may actually review my posting history, which, with regards to poker, is neither extensive nor illuminating. However, it will clearly illustrate my supreme intelligence and good looks, and generally "what a great guy to have on my team". Anyway, must go - I'm busy in the process of posting on SS my advice on playing AJo in EP (don't usually play small stakes but what the heck), reviewing my last 2,000,000 hands in PokerTracker, finishing my book on Heads Up for Advanced Players, and deciding where to take Shana to dinner tonight.

soda
03-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Hi everyone, it's good to be back playing poker again. I heard that some were speculating about me. Basically, I was at just over 75% of goal on day 49 and I just stopped playing. Took some time to spend with my family over the holidays... and a couple of months after that, too. And now? Well, now I'm back.

For the captains who have read this far. I am not a good heads up player. You will be sorry if you draft me early. I'm here for the practice and social aspects/spirited competition.

Of course, I will improve.

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

soda

Ulysses
03-04-2004, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was at just over 75% of goal on day 49

[/ QUOTE ]

100k in 100 days was the plan, right? Were you at 75% of 49k after 49 days or at 75% of 100k?

Let's hear an update!

Nate tha' Great
03-04-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's especially hard to get a read on Fudgenut's play since he's made exactly one post on the forum and that was to declare himself eligible for the draft. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear he's the new Sydd Finch.

Vehn
03-04-2004, 02:47 PM
gon if you like, expect me to do some drafting today in a few hours I better have some kind of idea as to what I'm doing and when. Email me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CCass
03-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Knowing that someone might read my posts in an effort to determine what kind of player I am is scary. I will not publish my official Bio (I don't like to brag), but suffice it to say that I am a very good heads-up player (if you don't believe me then ask the folks at the play money tables on Stars). Also, I am the consummate team player. If asked, I will gladly "take one for the team".

Enough bragging for now....

bicyclekick
03-04-2004, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Knowing that someone might read my posts in an effort to determine what kind of player I am is scary. I will not publish my official Bio (I don't like to brag), but suffice it to say that I am a very good heads-up player (if you don't believe me then ask the folks at the play money tables on Stars). Also, I am the consummate team player. If asked, I will gladly "take one for the team".

Enough bragging for now....

[/ QUOTE ]

play money huh. We have a winner! /images/graemlins/wink.gif Maybe you're just being sarcastic and I'm seeing through it. So much is lost in pure type.

soda
03-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Ha!

75% of 100k would have been awesome!

No, sadly I was 75% of 49k.

Not too bad, but not as good as I'd hoped either.

soda

ps - if you are looking for an update, I've made about $120 since my return to poker. Not bad considering I'm playing $5 HU tourneys on paradise.

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Spyder
03-04-2004, 06:37 PM
I won't be able to play this time around. We're in the throes of packing and getting ready to move to Texas. Maybe on the next one /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spyder