PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Human Combustion

Wake up CALL
03-03-2004, 05:38 PM
While cruising around town this morning I tuned into the Neal Boortz show on AM radio. He was discusiing the possibility of Spontaneous Human Combustion. After a few minutes of providing examples he suggested this: "How amazing would it be if upon the final night of the Democratic convention during John Kerrys acceptance speech if he burst into flames and spontaneously combusted?" Now comes the funny part: He said" Now that would be a flaming liberal!" /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oski
03-03-2004, 06:09 PM
The infamous heavy metal group Spinal Tap had TWO drummers die from Spontaneous Human Combustion while performing. Peter "James" Bond, 1977, and Joe "Mama" Besser, 1982. What are the odds?

krazyace5
03-04-2004, 03:03 AM
You mean they caught on fire?

DanS
03-04-2004, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You mean they caught on fire?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. "Mama" Besser died shortly before the ill-fated "Stonehenge" tour.

Dan

krazyace5
03-04-2004, 06:26 AM
LMAO, /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

elwoodblues
03-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Excellent reference to the second best movie ever.

~Elwoodblues (can you guess what I think is the best?)

DanS
03-04-2004, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Excellent reference to the second best movie ever.

~Elwoodblues (can you guess what I think is the best?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Blues Brothers 2000? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dan

elwoodblues
03-04-2004, 10:48 AM
I put my blinders on about that one and pretend that it never existed.

Ray Zee
03-04-2004, 01:02 PM
i saw a good show on SHC. it basically proved to me anyway that the fat in our bodies burns well and completely. so it is most likely those that ignite for no apparent reason did in fact ignite themselves. possibly from a cigarette, or a passing flame. when caught on fire some people will burn violently and completely. good for them. who wants a half burned mess to deal with.
for you types that like the polyester fabrics, if you go this way plan on a bright send off.