PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Beheadings

MS Sunshine
03-03-2004, 04:58 PM
I'm firmly behind Mat and 2+2's ENFORCEMENT of it's new policy of cleaning out the Zoo of spammers. I'm glad that SamJack got a reprieve and don't know the details about Thomas, but I'm damn happy about the lopping off of heads.

Anyone that truely didn't deserve it can take a couple weeks of quite time then ask to be reinstated or make a new username and don't rock the boat. The ones that continue to creatively spam while being banned anyways should have their new names aggressively sought out and killed also, with a real lifetime ban.

These are not folks that have written a post in bad taste, but have continued to spam this forum for over a year. They are here for newbies to use their affiliate codes. Nothing else. Every post and PM they make is with this in mind.

We all know the rules. No spam, or spam-like, or alluding to futher info if you PM me SPAM in the content.

Why am I and many others so anti-spam in the content here because we write the content. It's such a great place to spam because we have build it up over the last few years with our humor and advice. We have made it into an online community.

We should be able to have the rules enforced that we abide by willingly. If you wish to spam here then buy a banner.

MS Sunshine(stepping down off soapbox)

Lori
03-03-2004, 05:05 PM
MS Sunshine(stepping down off soapbox)

Someone had to say it.

Great post.

Lori (Who hasn't been here as long as MSS, but shares the sentiments exactly)

Myrtle
03-03-2004, 05:14 PM
...........those who spam should be forced to eat a case of it.......in one sitting.........with no condiments
except chocolate Ex-Lax....and be denied access to a toilet for 24 hrs.......

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Could I make my feelings any clearer?

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mike Gallo
03-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Myrtle,

That sounded very harsh.

ElSapo
03-03-2004, 05:48 PM
MS,

Excellent post, and I agree completely.

El Sapo

Myrtle
03-03-2004, 06:05 PM
MG...

Was it too harsh?

Gee....I was thinking of including a butt plug in addition to above.

Perhaps THAT might be a bit harsh?

.........nah........punishment definitely fits the crime!

47outs
03-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Where's the John?

oUTS

KC50
03-03-2004, 06:52 PM
Good job on the post. Just recently back here, mostly on the tournament threads.

How you and the wife been? Hope life's been good to you both up there in ski and cyber pokerland. Going to the WSOP this year? Maybe we can hook up.

Again, great post and give your wife my regards.

KC

GrannyMae
03-03-2004, 06:58 PM
spammers should be banned, i agree. this is a privately owned forum, and spammers have no right to use it as free ad space.

however
chocolate Ex-Lax, when melted at 103F in a fondue pot, should be a reward, not a punishment, no??

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/fart.gif

jasonHoldEm
03-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Well said, MS. One of the reasons I'm here and not at RGP is because this board is (well) moderated. Keep up the good work Mat.

jHE

Myrtle
03-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Picture this.....

Olongapo City, Phillipines....right next to Cubi Point Naval Air Station & Subic Bay fleet anchorage.... late 60's (middle of Vietnam War)

550 bars on main street.....over 10,000 bar girls.....

99.5% of them LOVE chocolate.....

Now add in one sick bastard who buys chocolate Ex-Lax by the case on base...

His idea of a good time?

Buy a BIG bag of Hershey's kisses, unwrap the real chocolate, re-form the Ex-Lax into kisses, re-wrap in the original kisses wrappers......

Time to go bar hopping!!!!

Your imagination can probably fill in what happens next.....

...the bewildered looks on the faces of all the girls in the bar a few minutes after the "candyman" has made his rounds....followed by an amazingly rapid exit of every female in the bar....the "wtf" looks of all the horny fleet sailors when they realize that "there ain't no more sweet thangs in this here establishment"..

Anyhow, the more I think about the butt plug, the more appropriate it is for a few of the spammers that have besmirched 2+2.....