PDA

View Full Version : Bye-bye Moss?

pudley4
03-03-2004, 10:06 AM
I would make this trade

Rumor (http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/4641950.html)

(if you need to log in, use pokerguest as the id and password)

B-Man
03-03-2004, 10:48 AM
That deal would be spectacular for Minnesota.

That being said, I can't imagine Miami trading a package of Ogonleye (sp?), Madison and Chambers for Moss, let alone adding draft picks. Wannstadt may not be the brightest bulb around, but he's not stupid, either.

As a Patriots fan, I would love to see Miami make that trade.

whiskeytown
03-03-2004, 03:29 PM
that dumbass loser should be booted...

mr. "I'll play when I wanna play" - Mr. "hit a traffic cop and get away with it" -

he's like Phil Hellmuth...yes, he's talented, but he lacks moral fiber....kick his ass outta here.

RB

WEASEL45
03-03-2004, 03:41 PM
moral fiber doesn't score touchdowns

B-Man
03-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Just based on talent, the deal would be a steal for Miami. Madison is a pro-bowl corner, Ogunleye is a 26-year old pass-rushing defensive lineman, and Chris Chambers is an up-and-coming receiver who has tremendous upside.

I'd take a package of those 3 over Moss in a heartbeat. Add in some draft picks and the deal is a steal.

Then if you consider Moss' attitude and off-field issues, this trade is a no-brainer.

whiskeytown
03-03-2004, 10:23 PM
and Randy's talent hasn't won us the Super Bowl - boot his ass....LOL

Taxman
03-04-2004, 03:44 AM
Well, dumber trades have happened. Of course, if I were minnesota I would probably take even less just to get rid of that jerk. I can't wait for the niners to drop Owens (and now at least they'll get some sort of compensation to boot!)