PDA

View Full Version : Prima (Gaming Club)

Poker Jet
03-02-2004, 09:24 PM
All holdem games just disappeared (as well as 1-1 tourneys and multi-tourneys)

Gaming guy, can we have just one nite without problems, especially since a big final is coming up this weekend!

xxx
03-02-2004, 09:27 PM
yep- only 7card stud
no tourney

DrCards
03-02-2004, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I happened to be in a dominant chip lead in a $20 sitand go and was just about t knock the 5th place guy out when it crashed!!!! This is absolute garbage!!! What now?

jdp
03-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Third time they've done it to me in 3 days - they aren't
refunding money if they do it to you in tournaments either.
God knows i've emailed and phoned them 3 times - all
i get is promises...
Take your money elsewhere, i will, these guys are hopeless!

SExyBeast
03-02-2004, 09:33 PM
i was in 2 s+gs chip leader double any stack in 1 and in tight game with 3 left ......

funny they manage to give you yer stake back but keep yer entry fee .....

so the muppets who gambled on crap win again caus ethe get their $$ back .....

Myrtle
03-02-2004, 09:41 PM
logged in and signed up for 7K guarantee a few minutes ago...

Site went down a few minutes later, and still can't get back on.

Does anyone have any idea wtf is going on there lately?

jdp
03-02-2004, 09:44 PM
Tried to phone but obviously too many furious customers trying to get through...

DrCards
03-02-2004, 09:53 PM
I got through, obviously enraged about losing my virtually guaranteed 1st place money. The guy told me to keep trying to get back on the site, and if it didn't work, to call back so they could refund the buyin. Great, 20 instead of 100 /images/graemlins/frown.gif I would be less enraged if this didn't hapen to me a few weeks ago too. I'm feeling less inclined to play online sit and gos anymore with the instability of these sites.

DrCards
03-02-2004, 10:12 PM
I'ts back up now, but my game is gome. The table doesn't even exist anymore. I guess everything just reset

xxx
03-02-2004, 11:27 PM
No, my tourney started back up, and I was blinded out.

This is BS- tourney shuts down, no way to log onto site, then log on to find out I'm out. Glad it was a 1, not 22 entry fee.

Gaming Club
03-03-2004, 11:44 AM
We hear you loud and clear make no mistake about that. Our apologies for not being more responsive over the last few days.

We know that you guys are angry, frustrated and fed up with all the connectivity issues of late and please let it be understood that we are taking your complaints seriously.

There's a post we made earlier giving details of the issues surrounding the connectivity, which can be viewed here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=556365&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

This is an outside factor, but we are taking every step that we can to minimize this. We are confident that this will decreased considerably and we're committed to giving you a positive experience.

As far as getting disconnected while tournaments are underway goes, the following actions are currently taken in respect of fairness to all (although we acknowledge that some may not find this ideal).

Single Table Tournaments and 1 on 1 Tournaments:
If there is a technical issue resulting in the tournament going down, it is rolled back and player buy-ins are refunded.

Multi-Table Tournaments:
Should there be difficulties with a multi-table tournament, play is paused and will resume five minutes after the system is back up.

Now we know that a lot of you don't appreciate this (action taken for multi-table tournaments), so we are investigating the possibility of having this changed to match the action taken for single table tournaments and 1 on 1 tournaments. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this will be implemented, but we will do our very best to have it changed or to try and find a better solution.

To those of you who've posted, xxx, Poker Jet, Myrtle, jdp, DrCards, SexyBeast and any others who we might have missed, please accept our humblest apologies. If any of you have not had your buy-ins refunded for single table or 1 on 1 tournaments, please send us a PM and we will look into the matter for you.