PDA

View Full Version : IGMPAY deposit

Jeffro
03-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Used Igmpay at all the skins to get deposit bonuses and the first time these were immediately credited. Empire had their bonus last week and didn't have enough in neteller to do that one as well as the last Sunday one at Paradise, so I used the Igmpay option. They said it would take 3 to 5 days for this to clear, fine becuase Empire said the bonus would still be good. My question is the $1000 was debited from my checking account yesterday but still isn't in my Empire account, how long from withdrawl does this usually take? Don't want to hassle with support if this is normal.

SamJack
03-02-2004, 12:56 PM
IGMPAY is immediate upto $500. Beyond that they wait for the funds to clear.

Sam thing has happen to me in the past where my bank account shows that the e-check has cleared but the money hadn't hit the party account. I called pay-pro support and explained the situation.

In the end, I sent them a screenshot of my bank statement showing the e-check clearing and the fund was in my party account within minutes.

Sam

fluff
03-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Give it 1 or 2 more days. What happens is that your funds have left your bank, and is now processed by ACH which is the organization that oversees wiretransfers, e-checks and such. Once it clears ACH it will show up on your Empire account.

El Barto
03-02-2004, 01:05 PM
what is the link to set up an IGMPAY account? I see Neteller, Firepay, but not IGM.

fluff
03-02-2004, 01:21 PM
You set it up through Party/Empire. Go to Cashier -> Deposit, and it should be there.