PDA

View Full Version : Was Average Joe 2 the greatest reality TV show of all time?

southerndog
03-02-2004, 10:59 AM
I mean c'mon, that ending was awesome!

whiskeytown
03-02-2004, 12:15 PM
I missed it....how did it end? - did she tell em all to go to hell? - or did she pick an ugly guy?

Kurn, son of Mogh
03-02-2004, 12:22 PM
The problem is that the "ending" wasn't the real ending. He didn't blow her off. They claim to still be together.

scotnt73
03-02-2004, 02:57 PM
i didnt watch any of it till last night. I was walking by the living room tv that my wife was watching it on when she stated the girl was about to drop a much anticipated "bomb" on the winning male. so i sat down to see what all the hub bub was about. when i heard it the look on my wifes face was priceless and i laughed until i had tears in my eyes and she got mad. remember shes been following this for weeks. man im laughing now just thinking about it. i thought she wasnt going to be able to have kids or she already did. that "bomb" was hilarious. that was the lamest thing ive ever seen! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vehn
03-02-2004, 06:14 PM
I agree, the B&C had it on and we both started laughing after that. The funniest part was the guy flipped out over it.

Nottom
03-02-2004, 06:20 PM
So what was the "bomb"?

scotnt73
03-02-2004, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree, the B&C had it on and we both started laughing after that. The funniest part was the guy flipped out over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotnt73
03-02-2004, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So what was the "bomb"?

[/ QUOTE ]

im actually laughing as i type this -

she used to date Fabio lmao! and the dude then flipped out and left her...my wife was furious and i couldnt stop laughing.

Nottom
03-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Thats about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If you gonna drop a "bomb" in a reality show, they should make it a big one.

Like this (http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1942)

scotnt73
03-02-2004, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If you gonna drop a "bomb" in a reality show, they should make it a big one.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats what was so funny! they had been building up to this for weeks. imagine the look on my wifes face when that was the bomb after following this show for several weeks.

btw-during the commercial before the bomb my wife kept getting mad because i kept yelling shes a man! shes a man!

krazyace5
03-03-2004, 01:22 AM
I thought she had a kid or something too, the fabio thing was ridiculous, and why did the guy get so mad? How idiotic was he. I think it was a big act. First of all she thought it would be a big deal, why? Then he actually gets pissy over it, why? This was anything but reality.