PDA

View Full Version : When 2 go at it.

thomastem
03-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Often I see where people go on tilt and 2 have a pissing match. Do you adjust strategy when you are observing the battle of testosterone?

1000s of years ago people lived in clay ________.

swimfan
03-02-2004, 11:18 AM
You must have witnessed my play last night. Had KK, raised, sb 3 bet, I cap...sb wins w/333. There were a couple more bad beats the guy laid on me, as I berated him (I don't typically do this, have had a really bad run past week). I'm sure the table loved me as I dropped much of my money going to war against him. Anyway, if I was a bystander, I'd play tighter, get a premium hand, if it hits (or already has) bust both on the turn (unless it's inevitable all streets will be capped).

Yay, mad libs. I love mad libs. I'll take a stab...mobile homes?

thomastem
03-02-2004, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yay, mad libs. I love mad libs. I'll take a stab...mobile homes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clay mobile homes. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I like it but those were for the rich folk.

drewjustdrew
03-02-2004, 02:42 PM
It would only be a mad lib if you didn't know what the sentence was before you put your answer in.

Stagemusic
03-02-2004, 03:29 PM
TT...OK, I'll give you that one was clever. But it wasn't a 1000 years ago. People actually had houses and stuff then. Some tribal communities did live in clay HUTS but they were fast becoming a trend of the past. Clever...very clever. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

thomastem
03-02-2004, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TT...OK, I'll give you that one was clever. But it wasn't a 1000 years ago. People actually had houses and stuff then. Some tribal communities did live in clay HUTS but they were fast becoming a trend of the past. Clever...very clever. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stage,

Look at the wording carefully. I wrote 1000s of years ago rather than a thousand. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Joe Tall
03-02-2004, 05:05 PM
It can matter to what your position is realtive to the warring tribes. In general you should tighten up a bit and 3-bet to isolate the 2 at war.

Adobes,
Joe Tall

Stagemusic
03-02-2004, 08:55 PM
TT,

Ahhh I see that now. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Still very clever. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif