PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss another one?

devinthedude
03-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold 'Em (9 handed) converter (http://www.stompandcrush.com/cgi-bin/hhparser.cgi)

Preflop: The Dude is MP1 with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, The Dude raises, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (7 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB bets, UTG calls, The Dude raises, SB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB bets, UTG calls, The Dude calls.

River: (9.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, The Dude checks.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 9.50 BB, between The Dude, SB and UTG.</font>

Trix
03-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Why not raise the turn ?

SGS
03-01-2004, 08:00 PM
I would have raised the turn and then checked the river. It seems to me like people like to bet into a preflop raiser on the turn a decent amount with one pair so I think you are probably still ahead. The check on the river seems standard.

SGS

devinthedude
03-01-2004, 08:28 PM
His stop n go on the turn confused me

Gonzoman
03-02-2004, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
His stop n go on the turn confused me

[/ QUOTE ]

That used to get me too, but what I've found is that the bet usually means they got a piece of the board, and they want to find out how much you like your hand. A big hand would usually try to check-raise here.