pempinjh: bets 2200
SnakeRat: folds
SnakeRat said, "damnit"
pempinjh collected 2900 from pot
pempinjh: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2900 | Rake 0
Board [9c Qh 8h 7s 3h]
Seat 1: pempinjh (small blind) collected (2900)
Seat 2: SnakeRat (big blind) folded on the River

It looks like I should have put him all in on the Turn, my thinking was that if he had the flush draw he was going to call any bet, this guy really was one of the worst calling stations I have ever seen. Earlier he called off all of his chips against me with (KJo) King high when I had AQs and top pair top kicker, he rivered the king to stay alive. He said "thought you was bluffing" I didnt feel like informing him Khigh with no draws isnt going to beat many bluffs. I guess I was timid even with the nuts because of all the beats i have been taking. Does it make any sense at all to want to see that river b4 the rest of your chips go in, when you know 99% for sure your going to see it anyway. Only reason I didnt push because this was on the bubble I knew he had a flush draw and didnt want to take a 1:4 chance of getting knocked out, I figured I had a bigger edge than this at the table. Do you guys think he could have had anything but a flush, i would bet a lot he did. I did go on to win this one, but I regretted not pushing that hand on the turn. Its just one of those chances I should to take right?