PDA

View Full Version : Am I paranoid or what??

novamob
03-01-2004, 12:19 PM
4/8 live game, 9-handed. Table is loose but not maniacal. Usually 3-6 people see the flop. Hero is in EP with 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif and calls. 2 or 3 other callers. Flop comes 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero bets, one caller. Heads up.

Turn comes 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Hero check raises. Get re-raised.

This is where I panic. I have to put him on an 8, but what else has he got. Is my full house no good, or am I just paranoid? Should I re-raise, or just call? Any input welcome and appreciated. Results to follow.

SpiderMnkE
03-01-2004, 12:25 PM
omg.. that is a great card for you... top pair just paired and gave you a boat. You are going to get tons of action from an 8.. especially if it is A8.

Cap this for shizzle... and cap the river. What do you think he has 84? 86? Quads??

You were paranoid.. take as much money as he will give you.

DonWaade
03-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Paranoia strikes fear in the hearts of many men. I don't think you have one reason to be paranoid. Eccstatic yes, paranoid not "no" but "hell no"

tripdad
03-01-2004, 06:46 PM
one big question is...where is the other player seated? at any rate, i think you should be very happy to get raised there in most cases. even if you lose, you do the right thing by getting as much money as possible into pot.

cheers!