PDA

View Full Version : your account is closed!

jaydoggie
02-29-2004, 07:48 PM
friday night i decided to cashout the money i had in party poker and consolidate my bankroll for the time being onto pokerstars. i don't really care for the single tables on partypoker, although once i have a decent BR i will probably reinvest.. or would have reinvested.

i just tried to login to check the status of my withdraw, and i get a message that says,
"Your account has been closed. You will not be able to log on or play. If you believe you have received this in error, please contact customer support."

uhm..? i imagine partypoker is one of the most reputable poker sites, i emailed them but i got an autoresponse stating they are having high volume email traffic right now. does anyone know waht is going on?

i just checked neteller and my money never made it there /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tosh
02-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Prolly better to ring them.

jaydoggie
02-29-2004, 09:11 PM
ok i figured out the problem for any who's concerned. evidentally i opened an account with them a very long time ago, and you cant have two accounts. blah blah, so i had to verify everything and delete an account.

sorry for the panic over my small bankroll that wouldnt cover half a buyin to most your high roller tournaments :P