PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back !!!!

BBill
02-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Read this post !!! <<<< (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=552910&page=0&view=co llapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

Inthacup
02-29-2004, 05:02 PM
hahaha. I love it.

Cup

GrannyMae
02-29-2004, 05:34 PM
what is that pic? the thinker?

they teach filosofy at staMford, or are you now teaching at the university of bonus whores continuing education program? i did not know that Jek used adjunct whores.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/j0/clever.gif

jasonHoldEm
02-29-2004, 05:42 PM
About time...

Welcome back you old hag. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jHE

MS Sunshine
02-29-2004, 05:45 PM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MS Sunshine

Inthacup
02-29-2004, 05:50 PM
did not know that Jek used adjunct whores.

I was whoring when Jek was learning the hand rankings! ZING!

Cup

tiltboy
02-29-2004, 06:06 PM
With apologies to M&M,

Guess whos back, back again
Grannies back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, gruess who's back
Guess who's back...

Mike Haven
02-29-2004, 06:10 PM
Welcome back, Granny! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Simon Diamond
02-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Well this has made my day for sure. Great to have you back Granny, this place hasn't been the same without you.

So there is a god /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

Bubmack
02-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Granny,

Welcome Back...It was not the same here without you. Don't be running off again. Glad to see you haven't missed a step. Mason has had a raging hard-on since you left.

Bubs

jek187
02-29-2004, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was whoring when Jek was learning the hand rankings!

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor Cup, you're just jealous because you started interning after sigs were taken away, and you never got to sport a BW.com sig. It's ok, 'ol jek understands.

[ QUOTE ]
i did not know that Jek used adjunct whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny, just wait until you see the BW.com banner ad (on the 2+2 waiting list now.)

Jim Kuhn
02-29-2004, 08:36 PM
Welcome back Granny! Try to crack that whip and keep us in line. You may have your work cut out for you as the Zoo has become alot more animalistic while you were away! It is great to have you back!!

Thanks,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

lorinda
02-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Does this mean I can have a rest now?

So glad to see you back Granny, I tried to keep 'em in line for you, but nobody does it like the real thing.

Anyway, I suspended posting under this ID when you left, so there's no excuse now if my post total goes beyond yours.

Get that ghost's typing fingers warmed up.

Before being allowed to post again, you should be made to read every single Q5 of spades hand posted here, it should make an excellent book for you.

Lori

Myrtle
02-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Well....HELL'S BELL'S!!!!

God-effin-DAMN!!!!!

Just tell me this is no cruel joke, PLEASE!!!!!

Q5s has been to all Sox games (groan) and is here in desk draw...

Welcome Back, you old Buzzard....

Is there a Foxwood trip in the future??

Myrt.......

kdog
02-29-2004, 10:08 PM
My sentiments exactly Myrtle. If, indeed, it is the real Grannie(fingers crossed), then when or if she is up for a FW trip I think a major 2+2 get together is in order.

Myrtle
03-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Let's see what kind of response we get...

Fingers crossed..........xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Myrt........

William
03-01-2004, 10:13 PM
So you just disapear for 6 months, let everybody believe you are agonizing in dramatic circumstances, then show up again talking like a truck driver and everybody is delighted to see you again?

What a bunch of wimps /images/graemlins/mad.gif

And you Granny, better come with an excellent explanation or I will start the worst flame war against you you've ever seen, and you know I don't give a f*** about what the other posters in this forum think.

Just don't like people I respected/liked to fool around with my feelings /images/graemlins/mad.gif

William /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Myrtle
03-01-2004, 10:37 PM
What was it the Bard once said...........

"All the worlds a stage............."

It certainly would be some masterful puppeteering if all of us have been the
recipients of "strigpullus exceptionalis", eh?

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

William
03-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Perhaps it was a small prison sentence and the villan is trying to get back in the game. The language isn't fitting the image of a little old lady though... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Jim Easton
03-01-2004, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The language isn't fitting the image of a little old lady though...

[/ QUOTE ]

The language hasn't changed. It is already well known that Granny isn't a little old lady, just the forum personna of a person who was sick, but apparently has recovered. Welcome back, Granny, if it really is you.

William
03-01-2004, 11:10 PM
I think we still deserve an explanation /images/graemlins/frown.gif

GrannyMae
03-02-2004, 02:51 PM
I think we still deserve an explanation

william, the explanation is of a personal nature that i won't be posting. if the lack of a good explanation is something that bothers you, for that i'm sorry.

i did not mean to hurt or mislead anyone, and ghost is someone i love dearly, so neither was it his intention to cause problems.

i DO wish he had not posted to start with, because i am not 100% free to post right now. however, he blew it enough that i thought it best to come back and say hello, and try to participate in some fashion, limited or not.

As jim pointed out, i'm not a little old granny, so enjoy the persona or ignore it. if i am going to do some limited posting, it will be as GrannyMae for now.

i know this was no explanation, but it is the best i can do.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/parting.gif

Stagemusic
03-02-2004, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As jim pointed out, i'm not a little old granny, so enjoy the persona or ignore it. if i am going to do some limited posting, it will be as GrannyMae for now

[/ QUOTE ]

Who gives a damn whether you are a little ol' lady or Ganghis Freaking Kahn??? Welcome the hell back and I think I just saw Mason heading for the "Adult Toy" section to see what's new /images/graemlins/wink.gif

GrannyMae
03-02-2004, 03:46 PM
thanks stage.

also, i want to add a couple of things, and i will go into them further with the people mentioned when i can type better.

mike h., hong brought me a book for my collection. i am temporarily in atlanta, but she knew it belonged near me. i have not handled it, but saw it a couple of weeks ago. i cherish it, and would like for oyu to please thank the author and tell him it means alot alot alot. tell him i will write a proper thank you soon.

lori, jek, cup, simon, i apologize for ghost, and thank you all for your reactions and questions in the PM's, because it got me typing. he knows i associate all the good in 2+2 with the many relationships i found here. your messages with him were meant to intice, not encite. i also appreciate your continued discretion. jek, poo is younger, PMc is older. i was on the phone with ghost playing that message game. P-Mc was born in 57 (thus his email addy). i don't know when poo was born, but i remember hearing he was not a child like you guys. please say hello to both for me.

simon diamond, i specifically orchestrated the kisses for sian, i did not mean to be creepy.

bbill, jasonHE, myrtle, rusty, k-dog, rollaJ, havana, snowturd etc. who have always been my friend and have welcomed me back, a big thanks.

DP, i'll lock up that 9 seat, you earned it, and are a wonderful person.

i'm sure i forgot to say some things, but give me time. i will send you all an email soon and privately answer any questions you have. i've restored pokergrannymae@aol.com

any of you, or anyone is welcome to email me, just have paitence with me.

finally, i LOVE you hong and jonathan. pushing me back to the zoo is the best therapy so far.

sorry if that sounded like an award show speech, but i can't yet have made these all different posts or emails.

thanks to everyone at 2+2 for welcoming me back. it is certain members here that assured this, so don't blame ME.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/y/kiss.gif

Simon Diamond
03-02-2004, 03:51 PM
simon diamond, i specifically orchestrated the kisses for sian, i did not mean to be creepy.

Thanks for clearing that up, it was bothering me. Just to let you know, she is doing great and here is a big [kiss] back from her.

I hope you are well, it's great to have you back.

Simon

thomastem
03-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Good to see you back. My critters are at your disposal any time you wish.

Oh you may not know this. You may remember I was looking for my chicken everywhere. Actually one time you brought her back to me. Anyway my chicken was eaten by "He who's name I can't mention or I get banned".....but all other critters including the stud bull and the bison in heat as well as a flock of sheep....or any combination there within depending on your mood ofcourse.

jek187
03-02-2004, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your messages with him were meant to intice, not encite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Granny, to be honest, my messages to Ghost were just to try and find out wtf was going on. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Welcome the fuk back. I still have perma grin from 1st hearing the news you were back.