PDA

View Full Version : KK hand vs idiot and good player

JDErickson
02-29-2004, 01:03 AM
Loose Party table. Fairly agressive. UTG I show as a good player 20 % flops, 4% PFR. BB is a fish that plays anything and raises the river with nothing.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold 'Em (8 handed) converter (http://www.stompandcrush.com/cgi-bin/hhparser.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, Hero raises, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG bets, Hero raises, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB bets, UTG raises, Hero folds, BB calls.

River: (10.25 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 12.25 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 12.25 BB, between BB and UTG.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by UTG (12.25 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
UTG shows 9d Th (two pair, tens and nines).
BB shows Qd Tc (one pair, tens).
Outcome: UTG wins 12.25 BB. </font>

Comments?

Alobar
02-29-2004, 01:19 AM
looks fine to me

HajiShirazu
02-29-2004, 01:36 AM
T9o utg? He can't be that good. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

JDErickson
02-29-2004, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
T9o utg? He can't be that good

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I thought after the hand. I put him on trips and thats why I folded. I may have stuck for 1 more street if I would have known he played this crap.

Jim

Chris Daddy Cool
02-29-2004, 06:14 AM
T9o UTG from a "good" player?
Well he's only seen 20% of the flops so you gotta give him credit for being a tightie or at least knowing what he's doing and I'd think trips too when he bets into a preflop raiser with rags on the board.

Maybe he was frustrated out of seeing so few flops. T9 looks pretty good sometimes when you've been getting 94, 52, 72 all day long.

Schneids
02-29-2004, 06:50 AM
Good players will still avoid that form of tilt.

Also, I would revise him to "ok player" due to his 4% PFR. Maybe he does play well post flop, but his PF tendencies appear a little rockish...

tripdad
02-29-2004, 02:58 PM
i'm paying off w/KK there. if ace comes earlier, thats a different story, but i don't feel you can be scared of the straight. maybe trips, but i want to see.

cheers!

Mike
02-29-2004, 07:15 PM
Seeing this from BB spot I don't see a problem preflop. You could be on a blind steal, and BB gets a piece of most boards.

You have a draw board on the turn and heavy action to you. They are either foolish and rich, but either way your kings are most likely history.

FWIW - BB sounds like he's working on winning play for the limit? He's keeping the game loose, makes better players fold, and only sometimes call him down, and is either holding his own or is having a blast!

novamob
02-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Looks fine to me, you just ran into a moron who plays crap. It happens. A lot.

jasonHoldEm
02-29-2004, 08:45 PM
Good fold. Highly coordinated board, bet and a raise into the aggressor from the previous round...your hand is drawing dead (to a tie) or extremely thin (against two pair) and even if you get there you can't play it with any confidence as you could easily be up against a one card straight. Fold here 100% of the time, IMHO.

Jason