PDA

View Full Version : Going to Vegas for Phish April 15-17th

DanS
02-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Hey everybody,
My roommate got tickets for the Phish shows in Vegas during April, and even though I'm not their biggest fan, any excuse for Vegas works for me. Is anyone else going to go to these shows?

Dan

jayadd
02-28-2004, 07:53 PM
Im going out to vegas same time do you guys have any extra tickets? havent been to a phish show in a while.......

DanS
02-28-2004, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im going out to vegas same time do you guys have any extra tickets? havent been to a phish show in a while.......

[/ QUOTE ]

The way it worked was they direct-sold tickets via a lottery system, so we only have two tickets for all three dates. I'm not the rabid Phish fan he is, so drop me a PM and we can grab a beer or something in Vegas and I'll sell you a ticket for face if three shows is just too much for me.

Dan

HiatusOver
02-29-2004, 03:02 PM
I will be at all 3 shows in Vegas. Phish in Vegas is usually off the hook so Dan S. I hope you end up going to all 3 shows, it really is going to be a great time. Jaydd, the tickets haven't gone on sale through ticketmaster yet (march 6, if I am not mistaken), but either way I should be able to get you an extra ticket to some of the shows if you want to go.