PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Bonus

Legend27
02-28-2004, 03:52 AM
So I heard there was a bonus on PartyPoker but I never got the pop up but I decided to ask customer support if I get the bonus any way. They sent me this email:

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Care team.

With regards to your e-mail, we would like to let you know that the bonus that
you are referring to is a bonus for certain specified players, however, do check
the "News and Events" section at our web site for the current promotions and
bonuses that you could avail.

Have a nice day!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our
Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Gia Vanessa
Customer Care Department

Ok so no bonus. Maybe. I decided to put in $800 bucks any way using the bonus code FEBRELEASE and see if I'd get the $100. Nope no bonus money. So I sent them this email:

I just put in $800 to get the $100 bonus using bonus code: FEBRELEASE and my
bonus money didn't show up. Can you please add my bonus money to my
account?

They replied with:

Dear Ryan,

With regards to your e-mail, you have been awarded a bonus amount of $100 and
the money has been added into your Bonus account. All you need to do now is to
play 700 raked hands and the money will be released to your Real money account.

The bonus offer expires on 29-MAR-04 EST. Hence; you have to play these hands by
29-MAR-04.

Alright a free 100 bucks.

Thythe
02-28-2004, 04:08 AM
I just did the same, hope it works....they owe me a bonus for how much I play there.

Dingo Puppet
02-28-2004, 04:19 AM
Ryan, you are a genius. Good play!

I kept running across people this week who got 50 free bucks from party. They said they quit playing there and deleted the program from their hard drive. I guess that triggers the 50 free bucks giveaway to get people back.

TheNutz
02-28-2004, 05:01 AM
Weird, I only had to play the 500 hands for $100.00 using the old IGM PAY (1st deposit) code..

Was first deposit after registering new bank account with them - figured it was worth a shot to use the code... Worked perfectly on my gf's account .. I don't think they even have the code at the bottom of the page any more.

If some affiliate picked it up, what a lucky sob for all the people that remembered that code /images/graemlins/laugh.gif But then again, I don't think affliate code would allow reload's

Thythe
02-28-2004, 01:51 PM
The two initial deposit bonuses (the normal one and the IGMPAY one) seem to only require 500 raked hands. Any reload codes or comeback codes that appear from time to time after that seem to require 700 hands. I'm still waiting on Party support to hook me up with the bonus.

Webster
02-28-2004, 03:39 PM
They only gave me 50 for a 700 depoist - said it's only for CERTAIN players!! just play 250 hands for it!

EWillers
02-28-2004, 06:21 PM
So I heard this guy on 2+2 was able to get this bonus that was only for "certain" players by simply asking for it confidently.

Unfortunately is seems the loop-hole has been closed. I did the same thing as you. Heck, I even cut and pasted the e-mail, but alas, here was the response.

We would like to inform you that there is no pending bonus in your account. Also please understand that bonus details will be sent directly to your email address. Incase if you have received an email do forward the same and we shall issue you the bonus to your account.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Anil
Customer Care Department

I contemplated sending an "original" response lamenting that I heard some were able to get the bonus by simply askin' for it, but I figure why upset the cart when it's at least dishin' out somethin'.

Congrats on the bonus though. Whore on.

kdog
02-29-2004, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Anil
Customer Care Department

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this guy's name dead on perfect for working at Party or what?

lefty rosen
02-29-2004, 01:31 AM
Anvil could be a better name.........