PDA

View Full Version : Accounts at both Empire & Party- Clean PC option gone?

lara1
02-27-2004, 06:56 PM
I like Party's big tournaments and Empire's VIP EPoints potential so I have an account at both. I recommended that setup to a friend, but he's stuck when trying to get his Empire account working. It won't let him get past the the point of trying to make a deposit.

I remember reading people were having problems opening the 2nd account recently, but also remember reading that signing up from a different IP address and different PC allowed them to get the 2nd account opened. It looks like that loophole has been closed.

Are they just not allowing a new accounts to be opened for someone already on a skin?

You affiliate people must have a work around?

lara1
02-28-2004, 01:35 PM
bump

JAque
02-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Someone mentioned about having 2 PCs (different IP addresses). However, if you connect through the same router or telephone line you still have one IP add. What I don't know if you remove the router and install the software on the PC that does not have PArty software , will it work because different IP (without router??).

Also, what happens when you put the router back , can I install the software on the PC where Party is since you already have an account? Does it detect Party everytime you open the Empire software?

Can you install Empire first on a different PC and then install Party?

Like you said, one of the affiliates knew the answer I thought.

JAque

Sheriff Fatman
02-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Make your first deposit from the second computer to enable the real money account. After that it works fine.

lara1
02-28-2004, 06:41 PM
I tried signing up from a location where no one has ever had a poker account on a computer that has never had a poker account. It took the info fine, but when it came time to deposit, it said it recognized the name to already be registered with a different account. The name was only registered at Party but never at Empire.

shep
02-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Same problem here. Looks like a hole has been closed.

Sheriff Fatman
02-28-2004, 07:55 PM
I signed up 3 days ago without any problems. It recognised my name from the original computer when I tried to deposit but didn't when I tried from the alternative computer.

As far as I can see the loop hasn't been closed.

JAque
02-29-2004, 03:43 PM
Now that the account is setup at empire, can you load the empire software in the PC with the Party software and play?

thanks

JAque

Sheriff Fatman
02-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Yes