PDA

View Full Version : Is this the Bellagio's routine?

02-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Is this routine for the Bellagio? Superbowl Sunday, 9:50 AM. I sign up for $15-30 and $30-60. Lines are 11 and 9 long. Five minutes later there are 14 on the $15-30 list (2 are playing at other games). I ask if they're going to start any games. They say they'll start a game in a few minutes but didn't know which limit. Ten minutes later, they start a new $8-16 game. There are several dealers hanging around talking to players and waiters. At 10:40 the $15-30 list is 15 and they've got waiting players and dealers scattered all over. They say "in a few minutes or at 11 we're starting a $30-60." At 11:05 I left with buddies, loudly telling my friend they had tables, dealers and players and strung me along for an hour. The floor says in my direction "We start our games at 11!"

Bellagio, get a clue.

Matt

02-11-2002, 03:07 PM
Both the Bellagio and Mirage (the two biggest Strip poker rooms) do a very poor job of starting new games when they have large waiting lists. In fact, their overall management of dealing with waiting players is suprisingly poor.

02-11-2002, 07:24 PM
DYNASTY,

ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING? YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY AT BELLAGIO. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW AND WHEN THEY START GAMES? I THINK YOU SHOULD STICK TO WHERE YOU KNOW BEST MONTE CARLO AND MANDALAY BAY. BETTER YET, YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT THEY OPEN A GAME AT THE EL CORTEZ. WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GIVE ADVICE TO 15-30 AND 30-60 PLAYERS, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU GUYS HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GAME. THE CLOSEST YOU'VE COME TO THE GAME IS STANDING BEHIND WATCHING IT LIKE A RAILBIRD. SO, SHUT YOUR TRAP AND KEEP YOUR PATHETIC OPINIONS TO YOURSELF. YOU GUYS TAKE THIS POKER FORUM WAY TO SERIOUS. GET A LIFE. DYNASTY, STICK TO MONTE CARLO. PLAYING 4-8 HOLD'EM FOR YOU AT BELLAGIO IS CONSIDERED PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS. PLEASE, NO MORE OF YOUR MINDLESS INSIGHT ON HIGHER LIMIT GAMES. ALRIGHT, ENOUGH BASHING OF MY FELLOW POSTERS. HAHAHAHAHA. SEE YA AND WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA, YOU FAT HUMPS. WHOEVER THIS JOEYBITCH IS, I'LL KILL YA IF YOU KEEP POSTING UNDER A SIMILAR ALIAS.

02-12-2002, 02:02 PM
Excuse the caps in the previous post.

I was shouting so people would notice me.

I am very insecure.

I'm sure you will understand.

02-12-2002, 03:03 PM
Whoa. I guess you showed them.