PDA

View Full Version : bonuses (cross post from general forum)

freemont
02-27-2004, 03:00 PM
Ok, so I've been playing at Party poker only for a few months, and I keep reading in these forums about people bonus whoring. Obviously I've figured out how it works for the most part. I've also read on here the party is the same as empire (my friend sort of explained mirrored sites to me with regards to party and intertops so I'm assuming empire is another one?)

My question is if this is the case will empire give me their deposit bonus if I'm already a member on party? I mean could I just withdraw $500 from party deposit it on Empire play the raked game minimum and get my bonus? Or does it need to come from a different email/neteller account? If someone wouldn't mind explaining the process to me I'd be appreciative. Seems like I might as well take advantage of the free money offered by the sites in addition to the "free money" offered by their patrons /images/graemlins/wink.gif

lostinthought
02-27-2004, 03:01 PM
I think Empire has stopped allowing new users that are already on Party Poker.. can anyone confirm this?

Jeffro
02-27-2004, 03:30 PM
I can’t tell you if you can still get accounts on all the skins anymore, there have been various posts saying you can and can’t do this anymore but no loss in trying. I did this in December and cleared $675

Party IMGPAY $100
Empire Signup $100, $50 Comeback, IMGPAY $100
Mutli Signup $75, Affiliate Kickback $25
Intertops Signup $75, IMGPAY $100
Eurobet Signup $50

CrackerZack
02-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Yes. You can get multiple accounts but its kind of a pain. search the archives, Inthacup explained how to do it in the past.