PDA

View Full Version : some new developments

goodguy_1
02-27-2004, 02:35 PM
-Neteller is so busy now and people are doing so much business with them that over the last month they have fazed out notifying account holders when an account ceives a deposit(cashout from a pokerroom).
I just spoke to cs rep at Neteller he said many people were doing so many transactions that the notifications clogged up inboxes.

I will miss this feature.

-WOW.The room with some of the lamest slowest customer service over the last 2 years-now has a toll-free phine number.About time Pokeroom.com.
-nice bonus there of up to $100 on 10% $1000 bonus-you must play 700 raked hands-kinda of a chore..but I think I'm gonna go for it.Plus now you can play multiple tables of LHE not just NLHE/LHE combo from different versions.Gonna burn this baby today.

AwesomeAli
02-27-2004, 02:39 PM
I just cashed out of UB this morning and got an email only 5 mins ago from neteller saying that the money had been received into my neteller account.

Maybe they are still doing it for some people

Ali

Cubswin
02-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Ok....this month ive done 29 neteller transactions so far...can anyone beat this? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

regards
cubs

goodguy_1
02-27-2004, 02:45 PM
I havent gotten any for weeks.Thats why I called cs to bitch and moan.Nice kid told me the deal.I like getting these notifications..it saves me time and hassle of having to log in to Neteller.I usuallly keep my email client open all the time.

goodguy_1
02-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Gonna burn this baby today.

ahh this is wishfull thinking-700 raked hands is alot!!Anybody burn this baby in one day or two?One day..it aint gonna happen. Lets say you play 3 $2-4 or $3-6 LHE tables at once.The minimum required rake to qualify is $1 for a full point and 1/2 point for less than $1 rake(but the 5MAX tables dont rake less than a dollar so this isnt relevant).In these games-the rake schedule starts with $1 at $20.Must tables are playing ~80 hph.50% may reach required $20 maybe/maybe more not sure.These are all 5MAXtables so if I play in 20% of 40 hph thats only 8 raked hands per hour per table or 24 per hour 3 tabling..700 points(each raked hand is one point-700 points my requirement to clear the bonus) divided by 24=29.16 hours ...chit 4 tabling would equate to 21.88 hours that blows.
I just called CS at Pokeroom also.You can only get a maximum of one point per raked hand which really sucks.It doesnt matter whether you pay $1 in rake or $2 in rake on any pot.They do give do give you 1/2 points for rakes of less than a dollar.

So even If you play 4 short tables(which is alot of work) the best you going to do is make 8 maybe 10 points per hour per table or 32-40 points per hour total thats 21.88 hours-17.50 hours for an ev of a measly $4.57-$5.71 per hour.3 tabling 3 5MAX's takes you ~30 hours a measly ev of $3.33 per hour...brahahaha.
If you play at a leasurely pace of 2 full tables forget about it- it will take u forever.This is not a good bonus for newbies-stay away or people that mind having their money tied up!

Obvioulsy I'm doing all this because I'm thinking about depositing right now and I've always liked dissecting these things..hmm not sure it's worth it.Kinda interesting in trying the new multi-tabling LHE software thu.
I think I'm gonna pass on this baby...its a paycut for me.Any feedback welcome if my numbers are off..

to burn this thing say in a day you'd have to play 8 short tablesfor 10 hours...

DaPlaya
02-27-2004, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok....this month ive done 29 neteller transactions so far...can anyone beat this? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

regards
cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I have well over 100. Most of any month for me, but have had moths with 50+. However, only 22 are poker sites. If your's are all poker, you are the winner.

Stew
02-27-2004, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

regards
cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

33, all poker. Six alone on 02/04 and 4 alone on 02/23.