PDA

View Full Version : Received this PM...

Gamblor
02-27-2004, 12:17 PM
from a poster calling himself "URAJewMonkey"

Can you dispute the fact that the jews killed Christ?
Just Wondering?

Perhaps its my avatar, or maybe it has something to do with the "Other Topics" forum, but for some reason, I don't get the joke. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

At least, I hope it's a joke.

CrackerZack
02-27-2004, 12:22 PM
According to Lion-O, that's him. Send it to Mat. Won't exactly break my heart if he booted.

La Brujita
02-27-2004, 12:43 PM
I seriously hope that the sender is immediately banned. Whether or not it is a joke is irrevelant, that is an unacceptable message to send.

RollaJ
02-27-2004, 12:44 PM
I already alerted Mat to Lion-O's antics

Jeffro
02-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Saw in the news last night, in refrence to the new Mel Gibson movie.
News Story (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/israel_the_passion)

CrackerZack
02-27-2004, 12:49 PM
Removed in the interest of not turning this forum into the mess that is other topics.

thomastem
02-27-2004, 12:49 PM
Rollaj,

You da bomb man. Keep finding those pics. Damn this laughter is close to bringing tears to my eyes and I'm at work. The critters are already wondering who I talk too and what voices I hear now they relly think I'm half baked.

Gamblor
02-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Thread should have an (o/t)

Although, seeing as it had to do with the 2+2 Forums, which are (believe it or not) located on the internet, the best place I thought of to post it was in the Internet Forum.

Frankly I enjoy seeing things like this. Not only does it make me feel a little more civilized (considering my views on Catholicism/Protestantism/yada yada yada are somewhat more tolerant, even if they're wrong /images/graemlins/shocked.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif), but it certainly makes my birthplace a little more valid.

For the 99% of you who are normal and don't give a flyin' f*ck what my beliefs regarding religion, thanks for the confirmation that this guy is an idiot. For the other 1%, name your time and place.

I used to like the ThunderCats.

Nowadays, I'm strictly a Transformers man.

And "J" or 3 later on in the evening.

Joe Tall
02-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Sorry to hear that such morons exsist on this forum, Gamblor.

"For the other 1%, name your time and place."

Don't waste your time, they are not worth it.

"Nowadays, I'm strictly a Transformers man."

Micronauts (http://www.micro-outpost.com/pictures/figures/figures.html) man, myself. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Funny stuff.

Peace,
Joe Tall

TheNutz
02-27-2004, 09:43 PM
I think the whole thread he started on that got deleted.. ?