PDA

View Full Version : Done with Online Poker

Smaegol
02-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Well,
Lately Ive been making the drive 2 hours, once or twice a week to play B&M 3/6 and 5/10. I haven't done that in years. I've been playing my normal, solid game that I use online except with one difference.. Ive been DESTROYING the B&M game for weeks now. For whatever reason, I get sucked out on over, and over, and over, and over online, yet I just run over that B&M game to the tune of $500+ a week. Im not crying foul or "its rigged" or anything... just seems funny how much difference there is in results, while playing the same game Ive always played, whether it be online or B&M. No more internet for me. I deleted all my programs today and withdrew all my funds. Most importantly, I've been having fun playing poker again.

josie_wales
02-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Great bro /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do whatever makes you enjoy poker the most.

Enjoy,

JW

Silybum
02-27-2004, 10:12 AM
Great online poker is the crack of gambling.
The more I think of this the more I want the USA government to prosecute the offenders. ANYONE OPERATING PLAYING OR PROVIDING A HAVEN FOR ONLINE POKER AND GAMBLING SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW

TheGrifter
02-27-2004, 10:14 AM

Piers
02-27-2004, 10:14 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Silybum
02-27-2004, 10:19 AM
State run lotteries finaced the Revolutionary War

findtheline
02-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Good lord......let's have the government ban everything that's bad for us LOL

Some of us actually use on-line poker for profit or enjoyment....learn to control your own personal problems instead of having the lawmakers tell us what we can or can't do in the privacy of our own home.

TheGrifter
02-27-2004, 10:21 AM

Silybum
02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some of us actually use on-line poker for profit or enjoyment....learn to control your own personal problems instead of having the lawmakers tell us what we can or can't do in the privacy of our own home.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the drug dealers actually sell drugs to first time users hoping to get them hooked....

TheGrifter
02-27-2004, 10:28 AM

RollaJ
02-27-2004, 10:56 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares2.jpg
You'll be back

josie_wales
02-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Good one Ron, good one!

CountDuckula
02-27-2004, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well,
Lately Ive been making the drive 2 hours, once or twice a week to play B&M 3/6 and 5/10. I haven't done that in years. I've been playing my normal, solid game that I use online except with one difference.. Ive been DESTROYING the B&M game for weeks now. For whatever reason, I get sucked out on over, and over, and over, and over online, yet I just run over that B&M game to the tune of $500+ a week. Im not crying foul or "its rigged" or anything... just seems funny how much difference there is in results, while playing the same game Ive always played, whether it be online or B&M.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe you're doing better because you can read the other players better in person than you can online. Everyone is different; personally, I think I concentrate better on the cards when they're on a screen, and the body language, etc. distracts me.

[ QUOTE ]
No more internet for me. I deleted all my programs today and withdrew all my funds. Most importantly, I've been having fun playing poker again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you. I think you should play where you're having fun, and avoid playing where you're not.

-Mike

morgant
02-27-2004, 11:51 AM
this is an internet poker forum. if you dont like internet poker s hit or get off the pot. samjack got banned because of you and you don't even play internet poker, that's a disgrace.

CrackerZack
02-27-2004, 11:55 AM
You sir, are a moron. Just in general. You're lucky though. You're not alone. There are many like you.

Silybum
02-27-2004, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
samjack got banned because of you

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true I told the moderator that I did not want anyone banned . SamJack send Me SPAM