PDA

View Full Version : My Party cashout....

Tyler Durden
02-26-2004, 08:20 AM
It's been 60 hours. Isn't this abnormal? Actually I cashed out of Multipoker, which is a Party skin. When I tried clicking on Where Is My Money it didn't work. Also, their live chat feature is down. How worried/paranoid should I be? It's never taken this long before.

daveymck
02-26-2004, 08:24 AM
Reply to the email you got saying the cashout for going for review and say it appears to be stuck, they will get back to you pretty quick saying they have pushed it through.

Its one of the elements of party support that is pretty good.

El Barto
02-27-2004, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Reply to the email you got saying the cashout for going for review and say it appears to be stuck, they will get back to you pretty quick saying they have pushed it through.

Its one of the elements of party support that is pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]
I had the same problem with Empire, so I did as you recommended here yesterday - but still no withdrawal - how long does it take?

El Barto
02-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Update - cash out received 16 hours after I sent an email. I guess that isn't too bad. Thanks, Empire.

SomeTimesIWin
02-27-2004, 09:57 AM
My impression is that the pay outs takes longer now compared to half a year ago. Then the Neteller payments where in my account almost immidiately after my request. Now it seems to take clsoe to 48h each time.