PDA

View Full Version : ONLY PARADISE PROBLEM!

TheNutz
02-26-2004, 03:43 AM
O.K. so I get someone to transfer few bux to my account

I am playing there and intertops 10 + 1 (100 added) at same time. (which I made a huge mistake and went allin when I had JJ at paradise NOT intertops) but I see 'think tank' and that is how I know to act at paradise!

Hell while typing this message I just timed out, how come EVERY other poker site (I know of) has a flashing window in your task bar except paradise...

Are they trying to make it a pain for you to play their site and other sites at the same time?

Anyone else notice this?

Thythe
02-26-2004, 03:51 AM
For me the screen always pops up when it's my turn to act, just like at Party.

TheNutz
02-26-2004, 04:07 AM
Is this the same for everyone when they are playing party and paradise at the same time? If so maybe a re-install will do the trick?

Thythe
02-26-2004, 04:25 AM
Hmmm, I've also had problems when playing more than one software. It seems to be that one software is more dominating and controls all the popups and sounds while the other software kind of fades in the background. Not sure if anyone else has this problem...or if that's just the way it is.

DaPlaya
02-26-2004, 06:09 PM
If you don't get a blinking taskbar tray, you definately will get the .wav sound that Paradise has. It is distinctive from all other site's "turn to act" sound.

_And1_
02-26-2004, 07:20 PM
it sure is, when i have the ordinary speakers on even my neighbour will know when it is my turn to act...