PDA

View Full Version : "Auto Post Blind and Fold" on Party

MasterShakes
02-26-2004, 03:42 AM
I noticed for the first time that the guy sitting to may left decided to sit out with about 5 people left. I stole his blind no less than 5 times, and it seemed that nobody else noticed that he hadn't played one hand since he built a substantial chip lead to 2,000+ early on, folding instantly on everything. Is it that players just weren't observant, or were they afraid of raising my hand, given that I had position to steal? Clearly could be either, but I fortunately built up some chips and took my third first of the day. Anybody else have a similar experience?

kenski
02-26-2004, 08:53 PM
I had a situation where a guys mouse went down and he was the small stack out of 4. I know this becuase he kept typing it from his keyboard, but could click no buttons. I was in the fortunate postion of being the SB to his BB. For some reason, the other guys were just happy to get a free shot into the money becuase they never so much as called when he was in the BB becuase they knew I was going to raise, let him timeout/fold and take his big everytime. What is funny is that when he got below the SB, he was all in on both blinds, and won them 2 times around. It allowed him to actually outlast the 2nd smallest stack, and he ended up in the money becuase of it. It just goes to show how patience when you are small stacked can pay off /images/graemlins/smile.gif