PDA

View Full Version : Problems trying to deposit to Empire Poker

Jim Kuhn
02-26-2004, 12:02 AM
Anyone else had problems trying to deposit on Empire? Upon entering all of the information I get a 502proxy error message. I have never received this before. Online help is unavailable. I will also send an email but am betting I get a quicker and better response posting here.

Lori
02-26-2004, 12:04 AM
People had this last night, and it took me 6 attempts to get my money out tonight.

I think the best advice is to keep trying, or try at off peak.

Lori

Jim Kuhn
02-26-2004, 12:05 AM
Thanks Lori! I will wait a couple of hours and try again.

Insp. Clue!So?
02-26-2004, 12:18 AM
I still haven't been credited with the Excite20 bonus. Two days and all info@empirepoker.com does is come back with boilerplate about their current network problems.

goodguy_1
02-26-2004, 12:20 AM
not only on depositing but Party is having major problems getting already "processed" cashouts to hit Neteller.Earlier today I was told my cashout would hit Neteller in 1-2 hours then I called back after giving it 4 hours ...they than said it would be another 4 hours again I waited.I just called a third time and now they say 2 hours again... This is for a cashout I made 52 hours ago from Multi-Poker.They hadnt even processed it yet until I called earlier today..I had to repeat my username to the guy like 8 times before the finally got it...

Jim Kuhn
02-26-2004, 02:35 AM
The money was not removed from my neteller account at first. I tried the deposit again and it went through right away. My bonus and deposit was credited to my account.

I went to neteller and the debit appears twice. There is $1000 in limbo somewhere. I need the money for the Paradise and other bonuses this weekend. Does anyone have a phone number for Empire. I looked for about 20 minutes on their website and could not find a phone number. Thanks for any help!

goodguy_1
02-26-2004, 04:08 AM
Empire uses same customer service number as Party or any other Party skin.PayPro part of Party/IGM does all cashier transactions call 1-888-206-4659 hit #2-for cashiering issues

TheNutz
02-26-2004, 04:16 AM
I cashed out at Empire 48 hrs ago, still waiting for it to be "APPROVED"

Last 4 cashouts in last couple weeks went through within 18- 36 hours.. I'm guessing it won't be approved tommorow either.

Hanging on to the money to get the interest to make up for their network problems maybe?

goodguy_1
02-26-2004, 04:23 AM
they seem to be in complete disarray on these cashouts..kinda scary really