PDA

View Full Version : back from california

Ray Zee
02-25-2004, 10:47 PM
i am back so watch out. i did have fun and played an awful lot while down there. this time some twers did drop by and say hello. i even got to play with a few and took all their hard earned money away from them. tommy angelo got to feel my wrath a few times. tommy is looking good but is in love so hasnt been playing all that much but some. he is playing good though.
j.a. sucker got in my games a few times. boy this guy can play well. i still robbed his blind every time and added it to my winnings. thanks j.a.s. he plays high stakes and makes no mistakes. i expect that, as he is one of those stanford geniuses that can figure out everything but how to walk. poker is getting tough when you have to face that kind of talent.
i also saw ulyesses but didnt play with him, but got the word he is another in that category.
our dear boris is doing very well and making tons of money. i played 80-160 with him and the only mistake i saw him make was to be in the same game with me. this guy is going far.
nice to see some faces. thanks guys.

Ulysses
02-25-2004, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tommy angelo got to feel my wrath a few times

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
j.a. sucker got in my games a few times.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
boris .... i played 80-160 with him

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i also saw ulysses but didnt play with him

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty clear who's the best player around here, isn't it?

Boris
02-26-2004, 01:53 AM
Glad you made it back safe and sound.

I heard you were the best limit player in the world. But the guy who said it torched thousands of $$$ in a few hours so I don't know what to believe.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zeno
02-26-2004, 02:38 AM
Welcome Back. Glad you made it back alive. Post some tall tales. We need some light humor in these parts - it gets tooooooo Serious sometimes.

-Zeno

jen
02-26-2004, 04:18 AM
How soon he forgets...

J.A.Sucker
02-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Ray. I'm glad that your lack of capitalization makes it difficult for the others to see your sarcasm. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for that trouble walking, well, I have to strive for something. Enjoy the blind money - I'm sure you can get some organic tofu, even in Montana, with that cash.

It was great to meet and talk to you.

Ray Zee
02-26-2004, 07:56 PM
oh, and the unforgettable that i forgotable jen.

andyfox
02-26-2004, 11:15 PM
"oh, and the unforgettable that i forgotable jen."

One of the great lines ever on 2+2. Worthy of Cole Porter. Truly.

Ed I
02-27-2004, 02:51 AM
Temps have warmed,fish are looking up, great time to come back.

Ray Zee
02-27-2004, 01:13 PM
yea, might come back next month, but probably next year. fishing is getting good on warm days here. 16 inch cutts right from my driveway. dont even have to walk 50 feet.