PDA

View Full Version : Stars $20+2 NL sit+go's

Hustler_21
02-25-2004, 08:47 PM
I've been playin these $20+2s 1 table and 2 table sit+go's on Stars and been makin a killin. I've played the $10's a couple times and did ok. But, I think the $20's are softer. Does anybody else have any opinions on these or any advice about thinking the $20's are softer? all opinions welcome. Thanks

Hustler_21

Rob Blackburn
02-25-2004, 09:50 PM
I've been tracking(using Poker Tracker plug. plug.) my SNG play since the first of the year, playing $10 all the way up to $100.

My stats agree with the fact that the $20 level seems to be pretty soft. My theory is this is the point where you start to lose alot of the maniacs and you get alot more weak-tight players in the mix, so if your playing a tight-agressive game and picking your spots right it can easily be beaten on a consistent basis.

Strangely my best ROI is at the $100 level, I only plays these if I am playing on T dollars won in satellites, I am 2 for 2 on the year which makes me very happy.

Hustler_21
02-25-2004, 10:35 PM
"My theory is this is the point where you start to lose alot of the maniacs and you get alot more weak-tight players in the mix, so if your playing a tight-agressive game and picking your spots right it can easily be beaten on a consistent basis."

I was thinking the exact same thing, but wanted to see if anyone else had any statistical proof. Thanks man.

Hustler_21