PDA

View Full Version : Player to player transfers and affiliates

JAque
02-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Hello All:

I want to signup on other sites (other than Party) and may be pick a good affiliate.

What trusted sites allow player to player transfers that have an affiliate's program and deposit bonuses if you know.

Empire -->?
Pacific--?
UB-->? no affiliates?
Stars? no affiliates?
Prima----> which one?
Interops--??
Truepoker --> affiliates?
Absolute--> ??

any others?

thanks

Jaque

Cyndie
02-24-2004, 02:18 PM
If you want some information on some sites where players can get substantial rebates, PM me. I will give you some information and you can check it out and verify it to your own satisfaction.

Lori
02-24-2004, 02:23 PM
If you are not going to share this information with the forum, how about just sending a PM to the original poster instead of spamming everyone with your BS.

Edit: The reason _I_ posted this in public is because Cyndie will no longer answer my Private Messages since she refused to settle the NoD accounts.

Lori

Cyndie
02-24-2004, 02:35 PM
quit your half truths and innuendos that lead to false ideas about anyone who has ever lost money as a result of my actions.

When one person asks a question, others usually want the same answers...but i am not going to stop answering because of your rudeness. I am only answering direct pms because i don't want to be accused of spam.

Lori
02-24-2004, 02:38 PM
quit your half truths and innuendos that lead to false ideas about anyone who has ever lost money as a result of my actions.

I have challenged you before to take me to court, and I challenge you again.

I have enough evidence that you could never win the case.

Lori

Mat Sklansky
02-24-2004, 02:58 PM
When someone asks a general question and you respond by asking them to pm you, so that you can make a personal gain, this is unacceptable. I am now honoring the request made by numerous posters to bar you, and this barring will be permanent. If you come back as any other incarnation, that will be barred as well. This is the last I have to say on the matter and will not be answering any private emails you send to me.

If anyone believes that Cyndie is not the only person guilty of such behavior, and that she is thus being treated unfairly, please point out other offenders and they will be dealt with.

Mat

Cyndie
02-24-2004, 02:59 PM
You really do think you know the truth by listening to one side of anything?

You have "proof" that someone failed to claim a promotion? Or is there something else...did someone drop a dime and I walked by and didn't pick it up and give it to them? Maybe I didn't see it...by the logic of many here, that damns me again. Or did I round something in my favor( i doubt it) and made an extra nickel?

Your "proofs" lack logic, and you insult players by interpreting information for them...let them decide, they aren't as dim as you imply. You do not have to justify your own existence by taking care of other people.

You do many worthwhile things...you choose not to get paid for them, then complain when people don't pay you!

There are places to get value up to $20 per day..every day, by playing 7 to 15 Table hours of 3/6. It may not be what you want, but some might.

There was a site where you could get 30% rake back, but it wasn't worth the effort for me to try to give it away after all your grief. Now, many players are still playing at the site without the bonuses, thanks in great part to you.

namo
02-24-2004, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If anyone believes that Cyndie is not the only person guilty of such behavior, and that she is thus being treated unfairly, please point out other offenders and they will be dealt with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? eugeneel

Mat Sklansky
02-24-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm glad you responded as I just received a message that you are sending out unsolicited spam via pms.

Goodbye namo

Cubswin
02-24-2004, 03:23 PM
Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!

Keep up the good work,
cubswin

MattHatter
02-24-2004, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad you responded as I just received a message that you are sending out unsolicited spam via pms.

Goodbye namo

[/ QUOTE ]

I jsut took a bad beat... and this STILL made me chuckle.

Matt

ArchAngel71857
02-24-2004, 03:31 PM
DELETED!

-AA

Mike Haven
02-24-2004, 03:38 PM
Has anyone received any unsolicited pm's from Astroglide?

ThePinkBunny
02-24-2004, 03:45 PM
thank you Mat

astroglide
02-24-2004, 03:47 PM
no. furthermore, i'm not an affiliate, nor do i use one.

MS Sunshine
02-24-2004, 04:01 PM
Happy days are here again.

What did we do BEFORE Cyndie/Mary/PokerScene? Do you realize that Cyndie got more posts in the last 6 months than I got in three years? We will not discuss the PM's.

MS Sunshine

goodguy_1
02-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Wow I dint even notice this bombshell of a thread.

2+2 is a great business!I studied early poker literature in early/mid 1990's and came away with a lifelong carreer if I needed it..I can not thank David and Mason enough seriously..I never voiced this..But I have almost every single 2+2 book and have for last 10 years..Many other pros feel the same way I'm sure!

This forum has become huge business for 2+2 and for good reason.You guys need to protect the value/integrity of this forum by keeping the profiteers out.If they want to make money make them pay for banner adds.2+2 has kept pretty clean thruout the poker boom...u guys never have gone full flung into acting as affiliates which you could have done and made HUGE money---instead the principles decided to focus on making the forums best you could while also profitting from the boom w/increasing ad revenues...BUT you havent become PIGS like you could have.That is noble and had to be tough for 2+2 to turn their back to what I'm sure has been many huge affiliate-type deals/partnerships.

Btw there are some decent affiliates that are smart enough to game the system without rocking the boat.
You got a tough job Matt-you guys may need to spend more money/time on moderating these forums to maintain order...but on the other hand you could now probably sell this forum for a tidy sum ..something you couldnt do 2-3 years ago- it pays to stay focused on the core of your business and not get diverted--you guys have built up a multi-million dollar enterprise -protect it from the profiteers but dont stymie the openess of the forum-tough balancing act..Good Luck and thnx for a great product. !! ps I'd pay $100 a year for it w/ thinking.

Simon Diamond
02-24-2004, 04:16 PM
This is has been long overdue. Thanks for your attention Mat, even if this should have happened long ago.

Simon

Schneids
02-24-2004, 04:29 PM

jek187
02-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Mat,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Internet poker just took a huge step forward toward weeding out the undesirables. Thank you again Mat. I think I may throw a party.

Tachyon
02-25-2004, 07:01 AM
YAYAY the $%$£^ has gone

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

Stagemusic
02-25-2004, 08:10 AM
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, the wicked Witch is Dead /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My apologies to MGM, the Garland family, and to all the "munchkins" but it just had to be done. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Legend27
02-25-2004, 09:21 AM
Banning eugeneel would be another step in the right direction.

CrackerZack
02-25-2004, 09:26 AM
He has been.

Strangely Elizabeth-Anne is still around. I guess having her face attached to his lap doesn't mean an automatic ban. I still think they're the same person.

GuyOnTilt
02-25-2004, 10:19 AM
DELETED!

I believe the phrase you're looking for is, "BALEETED!!!"

GoT

ArchAngel71857
02-25-2004, 10:24 AM
I believe the phrase you're looking for is, "BALEETED!!!"

Only if saying that will cause the message to be saved.....forever.

-AA

GuyOnTilt
02-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Haha! I forgot about that one! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ooooh, good times. Good times...

GoT

_And1_
02-25-2004, 01:20 PM
HAPPY DAYS!!!

GuyOnTilt
02-25-2004, 01:32 PM
HAPPY DAYS!!!

I just got lost. I think we lost our HSR theme...

GoT